IGNORED

Statement from Jon Lansdown + SC&T reply

RedM

5 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

So many assholes on here .its simple pay the price or do one.without lansdown were nothing hes bank rolling the club you *****.o lets protest you frigin idiots you want to protest then protest about all the free loaders arriving in our country not on our football club.you moan when we lose moan when we win .get a life u bellends.the best way is to stay away which will be best for all concerned .your the type of people that moan when you run over a pothole in your kia.well hard luck and fukoff

Maybe read what you've written when your sober in the morning.

On 17/03/2018 at 09:05, Bristol Rob said:

Who? Rooney.

Think he went to Everton for one last payday.

Bit more than ‘one last payday’ - he’s scored more PL goals this season than Leroy Sane, David Silva, Sadio Mane, Alexandre Lacazette, Alexis Sanchez, Gabriel Jesus, Kevin de Bruyne, Anthony Martial etc and he’s scored the same number of goals as Alvaro Morata and Riyad Mahrez....still a top player, he ain’t going through the motions....

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

How sweetly naive

Run that one past me, Ivor - with specifics ( not wild speculation, opinion or fantasy) and then we can talk about naivety: sweet or otherwise.

But something leads me to believe that you won't choose this instance to allow substantiated facts  to interrupt your incessant negativity towards Steve Lansdown or BCFC -predominantly because you don't know what your talking about but also because , as usual, you don't have any facts.

On 16/03/2018 at 20:17, Jack Dawe said:

They haven't changed the kit to blue. They've put some prices up, for some folks. And not some other folks. Not quite the same

Not just that Jack. The SC fiasco is simply another example of how things are heading. The whole AG environment is rubbish and noisy "blue collar" fans are not encouraged to attend any longer.

Just my opinion of course.

Archived