IGNORED

Protest Vs Ipswich - Sneaky & Dirty - I’m Out At 30

Harry

PROTEST CANCELLED.

See new thread.  Sorry to those that wanted to be part of it, but I'm not in this for the abuse I've received today.  And I'm usually Very thick skinned.

MODS - I started this thread - can you tame my request to lock it down now please.

I think the “Fans funding Fans of the Future” is a fantastic idea. 

When I am able to make a contribution, I will donate the money from my 15% reduction as a wheelchair using supporter in the Dolman Stand, announced yesterday.

17 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

Going forward, we call for a commitment from the Club:

•    To hold not less than three rounds of consultation with supporters during the period of setting season card prices each year.
•    To agree, now that the ‘incorrect’ prices of recent years have been ‘corrected’, to cap increases for the next five years, e.g. to no more than the rate of inflation.

If this is going to be the official line, "not less" should be changed to "no fewer". 

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

PROTEST CANCELLED.

See new thread.  Sorry to those that wanted to be part of it, but I'm not in this for the abuse I've received today.  And I'm usually Very thick skinned.

MODS - I started this thread - can you tame my request to lock it down now please.

Fair play to you Harry

3 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Last season they were a championship club with no Prem money. So I'm not sure what your point is.

I want City to do well, but not at the expense of my fellow fan. I'd be an advocate of lowering ticket prices, but allowing fans who want to give more, to give more. And for the record I don't want to give the suits my money because it is going on inflated wages and transfer fees. 

and their wages…:ph34r:

5 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

How so?

The demand for success and big spending is driven by the fans . In the case of BCFC the financial burden of the annual losses is funded by Steve Lansdown.

If you have a solution then let's hear it.

Steve Lansdown is first and foremost an experienced and successful businessman. He might have invested millions in BS3 but what he hasn’t done is charitably given his money away.

His right but what grates me is how so few people see this for what it is. To be as financially successful as he is you have to be ruthless. No place for sentiment.

His interest in BS3 is purely a financial one and one that he thinks will result in him getting whatever it is he wants.

All money he’s invested in BS3 is exactly that. An investment. Secured by an ever increasing in value of freehold assets. BS3 is a vehicle for that investment. Income it generates covers this interest he is due.

Losses it incurs will be a tax efficient way of mitigating tax elsewhere in the Empire.

That’s the world of Corporate finance. 

In the meantime the true and lifelong supporters of Bristol City are treated with contempt. Pay more for your tickets or **** off and sit somewhere else. We don’t care. It’s what we want. So we can up sell.

Lets face it if you were in a tax haven now who would you want say close to you. A father and his fanatical kids wearing their free shirts or a corporate in a suit who’s getting more and more pissed on house Red served up by a high heeled hostess?

@Harry I’m with you cock. **** ‘em and all those who fail or choose not to see it.

• The topic was locked

Archived