IGNORED

Season Ticket Sales

wendyredredrobin

22 hours ago, RedM said:

I don’t know how our sales are going but I was talking to someone recently about the Gas ST’s. Apparently they have a deal where you can buy 10 tickets for £140 which you can then use for any league game across the season. You can book up to an hour before the game. I thought this was pretty decent as many people can’t make all the games due to work etc, evening games, holiday games, and in our case we have had a fair few moved due to tv coverage.

Yes people could cherry pick the best games, and maybe once you have used up the 10 picks you have to pay dearer potd prices.

** Maybe also you won’t get the exact same seat each time.**

I thought it was a good scheme the Gas have, certainly would help the fan who cannot commit to a ST better that we do.

Too late this year I guess, but unless we are in the Prem maybe something for next @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

** ...same seat wouldn't be a problem at The Mem,  grab one as you go through the turnstile and pick a spot.

blue-stack-no-back.jpg

nb: photo for illustrative purposes only (these reserved for club officials only)

Actual Fan Seats Available.. stock-photo-stack-of-dirty-plastic-chairs-a-stack-of-dirty-plastic-chairs-against-a-brown-brick-wall-178983017.jpg

I shall renew next week, as I expect a few others will. Although  I can afford to renew, having given up on other ‘nice to haves ‘ I’m not happy about the deadline for renewal being so short, so they can wait for my money. Hopefully if we do get promotion next season (think our injury list and suspensions will mean it won’t be this season) I’m hopeful that ST holders  will  get a loyalty bonus, much like Huddersfield gave their fans this season.

36 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Yes, much better. I used to go every week but would never have dreamt of getting a ST.

The queues at the Juveniles for the EE was always huge, these days afaik juveniles are not permitted to POTD if unaccompanied by an adult.

what! not even when wearing a high viz jacket.

23 hours ago, RedM said:

I don’t know how our sales are going but I was talking to someone recently about the Gas ST’s. Apparently they have a deal where you can buy 10 tickets for £140 which you can then use for any league game across the season. You can book up to an hour before the game. I thought this was pretty decent as many people can’t make all the games due to work etc, evening games, holiday games, and in our case we have had a fair few moved due to tv coverage.

Yes people could cherry pick the best games, and maybe once you have used up the 10 picks you have to pay dearer potd prices. Maybe also you won’t get the exact same seat each time. I thought it was a good scheme the Gas have, certainly would help the fan who cannot commit to a ST better that we do.

Too late this year I guess, but unless we are in the Prem maybe something for next @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

£140.00!!!!!! Id want the ownership of the Mem and a £10 back 

6 hours ago, Redandwhitescarf said:

I shall renew next week, as I expect a few others will. Although  I can afford to renew, having given up on other ‘nice to haves ‘ I’m not happy about the deadline for renewal being so short, so they can wait for my money. Hopefully if we do get promotion next season (think our injury list and suspensions will mean it won’t be this season) I’m hopeful that ST holders  will  get a loyalty bonus, much like Huddersfield gave their fans this season.

Was it Burnley that did a scheme when they were in the championship where anyone who bought a season ticket got a free one if they got promoted to the premier league? I presume their chairman put a big bet on them at the start of the season to cover the costs or something. They did go up that year too and I believe it was honoured.

On 23/03/2018 at 13:15, RedM said:

Yes people could cherry pick the best games, and maybe once you have used up the 10 picks you have to pay dearer potd prices. Maybe also you won’t get the exact same seat each time. I thought it was a good scheme the Gas have, certainly would help the fan who cannot commit to a ST better that we do.

Agreed but deadline should be the day before so Club can announce POTD etc. To sell the tickets. Otherwise you could have say 2,000 tickets that aren’t able to be sold because of the reservation 

15 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Agreed but deadline should be the day before so Club can announce POTD etc. To sell the tickets. Otherwise you could have say 2,000 tickets that aren’t able to be sold because of the reservation 

I was surprised that the Gas fans had as late as one hour prior to the game, but it does give great flexibility. I think maybe noon before a 3pm ko or 5/6pm for an evening match maybe. Most people would have a good idea if they can make a match with a couple of hours notice ( you need to leave that time beforehand to park!). 

I don’t think the club will be left with 2000 seats that they can’t sell, well no different that they have now surely? The ST holders would obviously have their seats, these 10 match card holders would have to choose from what’s left just as memberships/potd people would.

The 10 match card holders as I said possibly wouldn’t be able to chose the exact same seat every time, so the club isn’t reserving their seat for them as such. It’s just a first to choose gets the pick type flexible scheme, well in my head it is anyway. Just an idea. :innocent06:

16 hours ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

It shouldn’t guarantee you a seat, if you turn up and POTD, it should just be a pre paid commitment of 5/10 games. 

So on the day, gives you no more priority than cash, other that the price being different for having pre paid. 

8 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

It shouldn’t guarantee you a seat, if you turn up and POTD, it should just be a pre paid commitment of 5/10 games. 

So on the day, gives you no more priority than cash, other that the price being different for having pre paid. 

Ah get it, you could have no need for a deadline. Give them a card with 10 games on then they turn up on the day go to the ticket office and redeem a ticket, or online. 

Archived