IGNORED

Season Tickets Countdown

Bristol Rob

5 hours ago, pillred said:

false prospectus? what do you mean exactly.

Fans who bought half season tickets in the run up to the Man Utd game would have also been thinking about our great form to that point and the priority they might get for tickets for play-off games. They might reasonably have expected that we would continue playing football which was amongst the most attractive and successful in the division. Instead our form has tanked and we're only just clinging on to play-off hopes. What was offered at the time of purchase hasn't been delivered. That's what's sometimes called a fasle prospectus. 

1 hour ago, Yellow&Blue&Red said:

Fans who bought half season tickets in the run up to the Man Utd game would have also been thinking about our great form to that point and the priority they might get for tickets for play-off games. They might reasonably have expected that we would continue playing football which was amongst the most attractive and successful in the division. Instead our form has tanked and we're only just clinging on to play-off hopes. What was offered at the time of purchase hasn't been delivered. That's what's sometimes called a fasle prospectus. 

It's always a risk as in business past performance is no guarantee of future success, and remember this is city we are talking about nothing surprises me anymore.

21 minutes ago, pillred said:

It's always a risk as in business past performance is no guarantee of future success, and remember this is city we are talking about nothing surprises me anymore.

Yep, agree. In case it didn't come across my comment was only tongue in cheek, not saying anyone was conned!

What I was really trying to say is that based on limited info it looks to me like lots of those half season ticket buyers have traded up to full season tickets. And that's despite the fall in quality and performances since they bought.

On 3/26/2018 at 19:49, Ska Junkie said:

My good lady lost her job on Friday so, while its still affordable, I have to be slightly frugal just in case she doesn't find another one.

Not happy but being sensible for a change. :(

Sis, brother in law and dad have all renewed but not me at the mo.

Sorry to quote myself and many thanks for the thoughts but guess who got a new job offer today?? Bloody women! :grr:

Not sure what to do now as I've lost all my loyalty rights?

Had a great laugh at Kingsholm today to be fair though. 

12 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Sorry to quote myself and many thanks for the thoughts but guess who got a new job offer today?? Bloody women! :grr:

Not sure what to do now as I've lost all my loyalty rights?

Had a great laugh at Kingsholm today to be fair though. 

Great news - Really pleased for you and Mrs Junkie,

Come on you know you want to renew really!  Nothing beats the feelings of joy/anger/frustration/surprise of going to City

On 30/03/2018 at 15:25, Yellow&Blue&Red said:

Someone who’s had a ST for a few months suddenly realises following City has more than its fair share of ups and downs

Try having had one for 25+ years

Archived