IGNORED

The Millwall FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 41

Septic Peg

Just now, AndySnapper said:

Hard to imagine it is entirely down to selection alone.

Our best players seem to have lost the plot (and the will to win).

We seem to be in play out the season (anything better than relegation will do) and let's go on holiday, mode.

Disappointing end to the season for sure!

:mf_sleep:

This may be the first time I have seen anybody say the players - apart from a couple of scapegoats - have any responsibility at all. Makes a nice change. :thumbsup:

Managers carry the can of course and rightly so but players too often get a free pass.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Ignore the weird troll EMB

A Swindonite

Never and a typical response from you, like I say it's criminal you have nicked the Super Bob handle from a City legend, you are just a rabble rouser and very much anti this club, I at least have always been City and always will.

Cowardly comment.  

Like most football fans I've never been too fond of Millwall but I hope they go up out of the playoff contenders.

1 minute ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Yes, but they won't be and a good chance of success has gone,  due to the very bad signings in January,  who rarely play or go on loan. It's becoming pretty obvious that the owner doesn't want to get in the Prem and would prefer to keep a yes man in charge. One question I would ask,  is why bother to invest in the stadium when a mid table Championship team is your ambition.

During last year's catastrophic run I argued that the problems stemmed from the very top and received a lot of flak for it, but I still maintain the buck stops with Lansdown.

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Yes, but they won't be and a good chance of success has gone,  due to the very bad signings in January,  who rarely play or go on loan. It's becoming pretty obvious that the owner doesn't want to get in the Prem and would prefer to keep a yes man in charge. One question I would ask,  is why bother to invest in the stadium when a mid table Championship team is your ambition.

Because the stadium is too small to make big money in The Prem?  Remember this is the second choice stadium.  The plan was Ashton Vale acting also as an international venue for football and rugby.  Bristol Sport cutting their cloth accordingly, perhaps.

Just now, WessexPest said:

Like most football fans I've never been too fond of Millwall but I hope they go up out of the playoff contenders.

During last year's catastrophic run I argued that the problems stemmed from the very top and received a lot of flak for it, but I still maintain the buck stops with Lansdown.

Agreed!

6 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

There might be a couple of “haters” as you put it. Most are more frustrated and questioning why our form has been so abysmal, in terms of both performance and results,for three and a half months.

A couple? This place is infested with 'em.

Throw in the towel at the first opportunity, and then whinge about everything, it's at times like these we need to be strong, not acting like a load of Bob's.  

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Haha Says he or she who got banned for trolling and threatening someone privately.

Surprise Mr Poster who likes his Insultspops up 

Still unable to get your facts right eh 

laughing at you 

‘ She’.    :laughcont:

Warrior

Has Mummy let you use the laptop 

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Yeah there’s no way he could possibly make money in the penniless Premier League is there. 

It depends. I read an interview with the Norwich Chief Executive today where he said if they were in the PL now they would still have no money because of the wages.

It doesn't seem to be a straightforward equation.

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

A couple? This place is infested with 'em.

Throw in the towel at the first opportunity, and then whinge about everything, it's at times like these we need to be strong, not acting like a load of Bob's.  

This isn’t the first opportunity though. Three and a half months we have been shite. Two goalkeepers in a row with clean gloves!! That really is pathetic and it’s certainly not something I want to say.

5 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Never and a typical response from you, like I say it's criminal you have nicked the Super Bob handle from a City legend, you are just a rabble rouser and very much anti this club, I at least have always been City and always will.

Cowardly comment.  

You really are a Joke.... you have nothing completely no come back at all, utter Pillock  

You do a good emoji though. :clap:

Archived