IGNORED

Eliasson

LondonBristolian

I was watching him warm up earlier - bugger all to watch on the pitch - and it was clear how desperate he was to get on. Once he came on, he has got four balls into the box and looked way, way more energetic and desperate to impress than anyone else in the team.

Plenty will talk about what went wrong today and, whilst I will agree with much of it, I see no need to add to it. 

What I will say is this. We have to start Eliasson on Tuesday, we have to get the ball out wide to him and  we have to get players in the box he can get it to. He may not be perfect but, right now, it is the best chance we have.

I would start Kelly instead of Bryan but also leave Paterson out also, as a team we have been poor since the cup run but the players have to take responsibility for their performances and these 2 players drop in levels have been the worse. 

25 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Kelly yes

Eliasson yes

Walsh .... no thanks

25 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Kelly & Eliasson yes. Walsh no thanks.

12 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

No Walsh for me either.

But I know nothing, which is proved by the thought that I wish Cotts was still here!

One brought in for the future, maybe next year. I've said before, 12/18 months ago questions were being asked about Brownhill and ODowda , important first teamers now. Walsh has played 20 first team games, at that point Reid was on loan at Plymouth. I really think he could be a good player for us, just not yet, and not in a MF so weak.

Archived