IGNORED

Birmingham up next

wendyredredrobin

Things seem to go from bad to worse.  What do we do against Brum? Tell the players it's their last chance or make wholesale changes?

I'm thinking that it now may be time to bring in some of the kids.  I would also like to see Luke Steele given a chance.

Eros Pisano doesn't look fit to me, so we may need to put BW back in at RB. Also push Joe Bryan out to left midfield and bring in Maggers if he is fit or Kelly.

9 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Things seem to go from bad to worse.  What do we do against Brum? Tell the players it's their last chance or make wholesale changes?

I'm thinking that it now may be time to bring in some of the kids.  I would also like to see Luke Steele given a chance.

Eros Pisano doesn't look fit to me, so we may need to put BW back in at RB. Also push Joe Bryan out to left midfield and bring in Maggers if he is fit or Kelly.

Good luck to those going. It will be dire again. 

I'd like to see......

FF
           WRIGHT,FLINT,BAKER
PISANO                                 BRYAN
        SMITH , BROWNHILL , PACK
                             PATO
                            REID

Looks like a nailed on 1/0 away win.

Trouble is whilst the top 6 is still possible he will go with his trusted players, (don't know how many of them are left)

For me if Mags is fit  he comes in. Kelly, well should never have been left out. That's the left side of our defence sorted.

He wants players that can bring the ball out so if Mags is staying and he's fit needs a run.

Kelly a natural going a long way in the game. If were going to play a center forward Tuesday then Eliasson must come in.    

Anyway with our last 3 months form I see it as a nothing to lose game. Can't see many agreeing but with more that an eye to next season  start with this. Depending on fitness.

Fielding   

Smith            Flint                        Mags      Kelly

Eliasson    Brownhill               Pack            O'Dowda

Reid            Duric.

Why not really go for a look at next season, play players who are playing for a contract or a place & you never know we might get a result. Also give some of the players a rest, especially those who aren't 100% fit & remind a few others that they are not indispensible.

Steele

Wright           Flint                 Magnússon     Kelly

Eliasson         O'Neill           Pack            O'Dowda

Djuric              Reid

It's less implausible than Walsh & Kent, plus Bailey Wright at LCB against Brentford!!

Archived