IGNORED

Split Personality

Sniper

First half of the Season OMG great high pressing attacking football taking no prisoners :)

Great cup run beating Man Utd that will live with me for many many years to come, and giving the Premier League Champions a run for their money.

2nd in the League, Gifs all over the place, national tv coverage, and world wide with the Ball Boy moment.

Cue Wolves @Home

then ................ :(

I don't get it? Does anyone?

I'm not unhappy with this season, far from it with no threat of ending up with the bellend SAGS next season, but it doesn't make any sense how we’ve imploded ? I just don't get it?

I work in a team, we all have good days and bad, but flipping heck nothing like this slide in ability and confidence so high then so low!

The season is over for me today, feel so so flat.

Anyway I've just had a nice hot Vindaloo after a load of Natch, now on the Single Malt, bliss!!!!!!! :D

7 minutes ago, Sniper said:

First half of the Season OMG great high pressing attacking football taking no prisoners :)

Great cup run beating Man Utd that will live with me for many many years to come, and giving the Premier League Champions a run for their money.

2nd in the League, Gifs all over the place, national tv coverage, and world wide with the Ball Boy moment.

Cue Wolves @Home

then ................ :(

I don't get it? Does anyone?

I'm not unhappy with this season, far from it with no threat of ending up with the bellend SAGS next season, but it doesn't make any sense how we’ve imploded ? I just don't get it?

I work in a team, we all have good days and bad, but flipping heck nothing like this slide in ability and confidence so high then so low!

The season is over for me today, feel so so flat.

Anyway I've just had a nice hot Vindaloo after a load of Natch, now on the Single Malt, bliss!!!!!!! :D

Love a single malt. What one if you don’t mind me asking?

28 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

If the players dont perform on Saturdays then get them in for training on Sundays.  At least that might keep them off the piss on Saturday nights.

They'll simply postpone going on the piss until Sunday afternoon....

Archived