IGNORED

Relegation Run in

The Batman

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

Think you are a season too early to interest most of us

You really think we will be in a relegation scrap?

In this League next season, we will have...

Three out of Barnsley, Birmingham, Bolton, Burton and Reading.

We wil have Blackburn, Wigan back. Maybe Rotherham too and they were truly dreadful 2 years ago.

Ipswich minus Big Mick McCarthy 

QPR who still have tread carefully owing to FFP.

Forest, who are average at best.

Millwall- overachieving brilliantly this year, but they won't replicate it- teams know how to play them now and I foresee them being midtable or maybe lower next year.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You really think we will be in a relegation scrap?

In this League next season, we will have...

Three out of Barnsley, Birmingham, Bolton, Burton and Reading.

We wil have Blackburn, Wigan back. Maybe Rotherham too and they were truly dreadful 2 years ago.

Ipswich minus Big Mick McCarthy 

QPR who still have tread carefully owing to FFP.

Forest, who are average at best.

Millwall- overachieving brilliantly this year, but they won't replicate it- teams know how to play them now and I foresee them being midtable or maybe lower next year.

Add Sheffield United to the overachievers as well I think. Norwich, Leeds & Wednesday should do better than they have this season though.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Add Sheffield United to the overachievers as well I think. Norwich, Leeds & Wednesday should do better than they have this season though.

Sheffield United have overachieved definitely. I don't think they'll go down next season but they'll tail off to midtable probably with their current side.

The three underachievers you list are interesting. They should all do better yeah.

However, Sheffield Wednesday have major FFP problems in the works. Norwich? Could go either way, they have a bit of FFP issues too, sold Pritchard and may have to sell Maddison too, so it's hard to judge.

Leeds though, on paper at least- absolutely.

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sheffield United have overachieved definitely. I don't think they'll go down next season but they'll tail off to midtable probably with their current side.

The three underachievers you list are interesting. They should all do better yeah.

However, Sheffield Wednesday have major FFP problems in the works. Norwich? Could go either way, they have a bit of FFP issues too, sold Pritchard and may have to sell Maddison too, so it's hard to judge.

Leeds though, on paper at least- absolutely.

Leeds do worry me TBH. They aren`t the car crash of a club they once were getting through five managers a season and, as you say, on paper their squad should be one of the best in the division. If it all clicks for them next season they could really do it at last. Financially they seem OK too.

Right then fellow OTIB visitors.

When i come back into work on Tuesday we will know which two will be joining Sunderland in League one next year and who we will take away trips to once again next season.

My prediction.

Bolton & Birmingham

Something in the back of my mind thinks that both Burton and Barnsley will win and with Birmingham playing Fulham away and with a worse goal difference than Reading already, they will be going down.

4 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Right then fellow OTIB visitors.

When i come back into work on Tuesday we will know which two will be joining Sunderland in League one next year and who we will take away trips to once again next season.

My prediction.

Bolton & Birmingham

Something in the back of my mind thinks that both Burton and Barnsley will win and with Birmingham playing Fulham away and with a worse goal difference than Reading already, they will be going down.

I think Burton and Barnsley will go down, only Bolton are playing a team with nothing to play for so have a good chance on winning and getting to 43 points, I think Reading, Barnsley, Burton and Birmingham will all lose as playing teams who all need to win, goal difference is the saviour for Birmingham and Reading unless of course the other teams win but I can’t see it

0A8040D6-574E-4540-A0E4-1403115C14C6.jpeg

On 04/05/2018 at 17:10, Tinmans Love Child said:

I think Burton and Barnsley will go down, only Bolton are playing a team with nothing to play for so have a good chance on winning and getting to 43 points, I think Reading, Barnsley, Burton and Birmingham will all lose as playing teams who all need to win, goal difference is the saviour for Birmingham and Reading unless of course the other teams win but I can’t see it

0A8040D6-574E-4540-A0E4-1403115C14C6.jpeg

Didn’t get all the results right but should have put a bet on Bolton!

On ‎28‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 18:07, Red Right Hand said:

Barnsley & Burton I think based on that. I can`t see either of them winning.

Bolton have shown they can get a result at home when the chips are down and with Forest on the beach they ought to do it. Reading & Brum should have enough points in the bag to be OK although both Fulham & Cardiff will be going for it.

Both of those will be on Sky I imagine.

:shifty:. Should have had a bet though.

Archived