IGNORED

Next seasons kit.

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, Orbital said:

I took a look in the shop last night and there were countless purple shirts on sale which suggests that not many people are keen on buying them, despite the clamour (or that the club overordered). 

I would prefer a return to a white away shirt. Alternatively, the days of being concerned about wearing blue are long gone for me. With the rugby tie in, I wouldn’t mind a blue/white hooped away shirt as something different.

Blue and white......

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Preferred the other version, one of my all time favs

D1EBA041-AD1D-4623-A207-2E8058388458.jpeg

Nice kit but that Wembley defeat in 1987 was horrible. Thinking about it now I'm not sure why we didn't wear our home kit seeing as Mansfield wore yellow.

For next season's kit I'd quite like something reminiscent of the 1986 one with the shadow stripes.

For the past couple of years on here I’ve suggested a “Bristol blue glass” away kit. So here I am again.

It would be a nice nod to a part of the city’s heritage, it would like smart in my opinion, and it’s a distinctly different, darker type of blue to the other one we obviously wouldn’t be seen dead in.

4 hours ago, Orbital said:

I took a look in the shop last night and there were countless purple shirts on sale which suggests that not many people are keen on buying them, despite the clamour (or that the club overordered). 

I would prefer a return to a white away shirt. Alternatively, the days of being concerned about wearing blue are long gone for me. With the rugby tie in, I wouldn’t mind a blue/white hooped away shirt as something different.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

For the past couple of years on here I’ve suggested a “Bristol blue glass” away kit. So here I am again.

It would be a nice nod to a part of the city’s heritage, it would like smart in my opinion, and it’s a distinctly different, darker type of blue to the other one we obviously wouldn’t be seen dead in.

Sorry

but

Two horrendous calls IMHO

BLUE ?

Blue and white hooped

Wtf

:death:

And people moan about Bristol Sport diminishing our identity 

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

My fave was the red Park Furnishers kit, with black short.....bless you Mick Harford.

Had a ‘like’ on Twitter from Ricky Hill re the Luton early 80s Adidas, orange sleeves, white shirt, 3 stripes.  Loved that kit.

BB58622F-7146-41B2-B0CC-485D9FB86DD4.jpeg

Paul Walsh looking a lot older on Sky Sports these days........... but then, aren't we all!!!

On 14/04/2018 at 14:53, ChippenhamRed said:

My bet's we're back to black for the away kit (with purple and lime trim)
Would like a white kit, tho

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Well some Argentinian 4th division club has beaten us to the best (goalkeepers ) kit, look at this beauty :blink:

DcCRpC2XkAANUBa.jpg

Based on Homer disappearing into the bushes meme ( is that me me or meeeem ?)

That is brilliant, hahahaha.

(it's meeeeeeem mucker)

12 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Well some Argentinian 4th division club has beaten us to the best (goalkeepers ) kit, look at this beauty :blink:

DcCRpC2XkAANUBa.jpg

Based on Homer disappearing into the bushes meme ( is that me me or meeeem ?)

Tempted to get it just for that alone, brilliant :clapping:

On 14/04/2018 at 19:07, Davefevs said:

My fave was the red Park Furnishers kit, with black short.....bless you Mick Harford.

Had a ‘like’ on Twitter from Ricky Hill re the Luton early 80s Adidas, orange sleeves, white shirt, 3 stripes.  Loved that kit.

BB58622F-7146-41B2-B0CC-485D9FB86DD4.jpeg

Another fan of that kit here, Dave

Luton are one of those random clubs that I have always quite liked, and I'm sure it's because they had so many cracking kits down the years. That one is an absolute beauty

Archived