IGNORED

Concerts

bs3

When we were going to build a new Stadium at Ashton Vale the staging of Rock  and Pop concerts were very much on the agenda. And I seem to recall the New Ashton Gate would host music events, I’m sure there was a rumour Justin Bieber was playing at the first gig.

But now there is no news of any gigs coming up, have Ashton Gate Stadium gone off the idea or is the council making it difficult to get the right licence.

With the Arena nor happing soon we could to with a stadium to host 1 or 2 summer gigs , I wonder why it’s not happening?

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

When we were going to build a new Stadium at Ashton Vale the staging of Rock  and Pop concerts were very much on the agenda. And I seem to recall the New Ashton Gate would host music events, I’m sure there was a rumour Justin Bieber was playing at the first gig.

But now there is no news of any gigs coming up, have Ashton Gate Stadium gone off the idea or is the council making it difficult to get the right licence.

With the Arena nor happing soon we could to with a stadium to host 1 or 2 summer gigs , I wonder why it’s not happening?

Yep, the launch video, that was basically a ‘fly through’ of how the new stadium would look, included huge gigs as part of the plan...here it is...from 06:59...

Archived