IGNORED

Out of contract..

Spike

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

I've just read this article: http://www.planetfootball.com/quick-reads/221-championship-players-to-leave-end-season/

And it says Josh Brownhill and Bibby Reid are out of contract in the summer. Is this correct? And if it is why has the club not yet extended their contracts? 

I really hope Bibby Reid isn't out of contract, he's a really good dribbler. 

53 minutes ago, Coppello said:

I really hope Bibby Reid isn't out of contract, he's a really good dribbler. 

I know you didn’t mean it but there was a point guard(position that does most of the dribbling) in the NBA named Mike Bibby. Just thought I’d add to the thought

21 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Maybe worth looking down that list to see if anyone worth approaching as a free agent.

Reckon there will be a few- age and wage permitting, of course.

I'm not sure it is worth looking down the list.... They've got 2/6 of ours wrong...I'd literally have no idea if anyone on that list that doesn't play for us is under contract or not past the summer!

9 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Maybe worth looking down that list to see if anyone worth approaching as a free agent.

Reckon there will be a few- age and wage permitting, of course.

Andy Yiadom & Odubajo would be worth a look. 

Yiadom had interest from premier league clubs last season though, so may get a contract in the league above.  

Odubajo was quite an exciting winger for Brentford, Hull fans rate him a lot as a right back though. Not played all season & would certainly have to prove his fitness before getting a contract anywhere this summer. 

7 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Andy Yiadom & Odubajo would be worth a look. 

Yiadom had interest from premier league clubs last season though, so may get a contract in the league above.  

Odubajo was quite an exciting winger for Brentford, Hull fans rate him a lot as a right back though. Not played all season & would certainly have to prove his fitness before getting a contract anywhere this summer. 

I`d take Yiadom in a heartbeat. He`s always stood out whenever I`ve seen Barnsley on TV

Archived