IGNORED

Hurry up and **** off to Vegas

Fordy62

12 hours ago, dereks no1 said:

Exactly what I was saying to my dad earlier. Football is 80% mental. If a Warnock team had conceded Hull’s 3rd goal he would have been screaming on the touch line to stay disciplined and get their act together. Paterson today could not have given less of a shite. Some of players either don’t care or know they can get away with putting in only some effort.

The only thing our head coach shouted was to Adkins asking who made his suits as he looked smarter than him :laughcont:

12 hours ago, Enter Sandman said:

The only people who thought they were worth £20m were deluded City fans. They’re not in huge demand by the rest of the football world. 

Both are hugely overrated and if another club is dumb enough to pay £5m, let alone £20m then I can’t bloody wait 

True. Its local hype. Was on a cruise in Feb and was talking to an Everton Fan.....told him to keep their hands off Joe Bryan........'who's he' he asked 

4 hours ago, joeyb said:

Reid and Pato are the only 2 players in the whole of our squad who are capable of playing in tight spaces and creating chances. 

Reid is likely off so you want to get rid of Pato as well? I assume you're also one who complains when we play "hoof-ball" - because that's what you'll get in this team without Reid or Pato playing and Smith in CM.

I've got no problem with hoofball if it's necessary. And 'capable' is the operative word here - being capable and delivering are two very different things. Considering he's arguably our chief playmaker, Pato's contribution has been poor for months.

20 hours ago, Super said:

Surely not golden boys Flint and Bryan who are premier league bound?! 

amazing isn't it, yet they are half of our defence, somebody has to carry the can, when you look back at the season as a whole it's mostly the defence that has been the problem, yet two of them are coveted by teams from a higher league I find it a bit strange to be honest.

Yeah it gonna be brilliant having them showing off all their lads pics on Twitter, as if they don't have a care in the world. While the rest of us bust our asses finding the money to pay their wages. 

I wouldn't mind if they gave a shit and tried. 

2 hours ago, pillred said:

amazing isn't it, yet they are half of our defence, somebody has to carry the can, when you look back at the season as a whole it's mostly the defence that has been the problem, yet two of them are coveted by teams from a higher league I find it a bit strange to be honest.

The other two must be totally shite then ! :P

1 minute ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

Didn't think I'd mentioned about heading to Vegas, but to be fair, Fordy I AM ready to **** off out there in 3 weeks though so I'll think of you all when I p**** all my money on red on the first night!

Can you delay your trip and play right back for a couple of games mate?

On 21/04/2018 at 18:07, havanatopia said:

If its not what is the point of having one? He sets the team up, he takes training, he chooses the players to buy, he motivates them, he demotivates them, he makes the substitutions and chooses the formation. The buck stops with a manager as it always has, will and should. 

The club could save a small fortune though, tis true.

The buck ultimately stops with the fucker right at the top.

Wonder if he’s paying for the trip? 

Questions need to be asked from top to bottom. But then again when you’ve got Ashton and your son in situ all you’re going to get are the answers you want to hear.

Emperors New Clothes. Bristol City Football Club. Not the club I’ve supported since I was a nipper.

21 hours ago, Enter Sandman said:

The only people who thought they were worth £20m were deluded City fans. They’re not in huge demand by the rest of the football world. 

Both are hugely overrated and if another club is dumb enough to pay £5m, let alone £20m then I can’t bloody wait 

Sad but true, Enter Sandman is spot on. 

1 hour ago, BS3_RED said:

Yeah it gonna be brilliant having them showing off all their lads pics on Twitter, as if they don't have a care in the world. While the rest of us bust our asses finding the money to pay their wages. 

I wouldn't mind if they gave a shit and tried. 

Nor me. Reckon it’ll be all over Instagram too.

What I want to know is who’s walking Joeys fucking dog.......

14 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

True. Its local hype. Was on a cruise in Feb and was talking to an Everton Fan.....told him to keep their hands off Joe Bryan........'who's he' he asked 

No suprises there tbh, most premier league supporters or armchair fans know jack shit about the football league.

14 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Nor me. Reckon it’ll be all over Instagram too.

What I want to know is who’s walking Joeys fucking dog.......

Players piss me off on Instagram. I know like the rest of us they are entitled to a life etc but all the time after yet another draw or loss there is nothing in a Monday.

But come Tuesday loads of pictures of them in action with lots of likes by the other players and fans.

I feel like saying something like “nice action shot Frankie but you were fucking shite” but you will then just get OTT abuse so not worth the hassle.

And don’t get me started on Flint’s “important game on Saturday - need the 3 points” - every week I read it and most weeks they don’t deliver. He will be right one week I guess.

5 minutes ago, Neo said:

Players piss me off on Instagram.

I only go on Instagram to see Diony's face when driving.

When we first signed him a lot of people got caught up in the hairstyle or even his potential as a footballer, but I instantly saw him and thought, I wonder what sort of expressions he makes behind the wheel of a car. Does he smile? Does he mirror signal manoeuvre? Does he lean out of the driver side window and hurl abuse at cyclists?

If only there was somewhere I could go to find out.

Thank you Instagram.

43 minutes ago, Neo said:

Players piss me off on Instagram. I know like the rest of us they are entitled to a life etc but all the time after yet another draw or loss there is nothing in a Monday.

But come Tuesday loads of pictures of them in action with lots of likes by the other players and fans.

I feel like saying something like “nice action shot Frankie but you were fucking shite” but you will then just get OTT abuse so not worth the hassle.

And don’t get me started on Flint’s “important game on Saturday - need the 3 points” - every week I read it and most weeks they don’t deliver. He will be right one week I guess.

See, funny ain’t it. Because the players don’t piss me off on instagram. You know why? Because I don’t follow them on instagram. 

There’s a very simple solution chap. 

Archived