IGNORED

Pitch Invasion Man City

Mr Popodopolous

12 hours ago, MCFC said:

Flat caps everywhere, I'd imagine, absolute mayhem!

Apologies for my absence, had a bit of a rough time of it recently, bit of illness and a couple of deaths in the family, getting older sucks.

Was sad to see you guys tailing off at the end, wtf happened in that 5-5 draw? Amazing!

Sorry to hear about your losses.

We all know teams have to strengthen if you want to retain the title, may I suggest you sign Bobby Reid? A price of about £100m sounds fair to me.

On 12/05/2018 at 23:56, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sorry to hear that mate - I know all about that , last 3 years and sympathise

ar times like that Football can give you a lift and I should think watching the Pep machine romp the league with class football must help

seriously chuffed , after the crap you must have suffered from those at the Theatre of Screams over the years , that you are having plenty of days in the sun , and Long may it continue as far as I’m concerned

Together with Spurs and the Scousers I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching your team this season , intriguing , and breathtaking and it was truly a delight to watch us try to go toe to toe with you

Unfortunately there Endeth our season , it’s been a car crash with everyone trying to work out why

Our recruitment in January was not only pitiful but destructive and it looks like we will be losing some core players in the Summer and with our record of recruitment over the last 2 / 3 yrs many are seriously concerned 

We , for some bizarre reason went away from our high press short passing football and if you’d met us in April would have put double figures last us

Enjoy the title party mate and hope things pick up for you personally

Very much appreciated, thank you :)

On 12/05/2018 at 23:46, MCFC said:

Flat caps everywhere, I'd imagine, absolute mayhem!

Apologies for my absence, had a bit of a rough time of it recently, bit of illness and a couple of deaths in the family, getting older sucks.

Was sad to see you guys tailing off at the end, wtf happened in that 5-5 draw? Amazing!

Best wishes to you mate....sorry to hear of the rough times you’ve had....stay strong...

On 14/05/2018 at 22:12, BobBobSuperBob said:

Great that you still pop back here

Seem like a decent fella and a genuine fan

Interesting to hear others views on things 

Hope you continue to pop by 

:thumbsup:

I'm hoping to see you do well again next season, but keep the run going all the way through the season.

40 minutes ago, MCFC said:

I'm hoping to see you do well again next season, but keep the run going all the way through the season.

Don’t hold your breath mate

I think there’s a better ar better  chance you will win the Treble than we do anything and it might be worse than that !!!!

;)

Man City at the Gate were easily the best team I've seen live in around 50 years of supporting.  The levels of skill and pace on show were jaw-dropping - of course they deserve to celebrate by coming on the pitch when the game's over after such a season.  

On 17/05/2018 at 10:08, Super said:

Just seen this. Great news

After 5-long months, David Silva and his wife have been able to bring their prematurely-born son home from hospital.

He's been absolutely amazing this season, and it's unbelievable he's managed that for the last 5 months with that going on with little Mateo.

On 17/05/2018 at 10:08, Super said:

Just seen this. Great news

After 5-long months, David Silva and his wife have been able to bring their prematurely-born son home from hospital.

3 minutes ago, MCFC said:

He's been absolutely amazing this season, and it's unbelievable he's managed that for the last 5 months with that going on with little Mateo.

Great news 

On 17/05/2018 at 13:17, Nongazeuse said:

Man City at the Gate were easily the best team I've seen live in around 50 years of supporting.  The levels of skill and pace on show were jaw-dropping - of course they deserve to celeb byrate by coming on the pitch when the game's over after such a season.  

Agree totally, they actually made me dizzy for first 20mins at gate, we showed we could mix it with the best in both legs then jumped off a cliff!!! 

Archived