IGNORED

If you'd had the choice...

BlueDredd

3 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Some people just feel the need.. He doesn't know me, but obviously dislikes me.

It's alright. He's had a tough day at school most likely.

To be fair to you, you’ve come on here with a post which is a subtle dig at Bristol City and loads of responders have been sucked in. So well done on that score. 

I, however, do not appreciate your subtle effort to have a dig and therefore, not knowing you, I can only pull you up on what I do know - that you’re a Welsh dick 

18 minutes ago, Enter Sandman said:

To be fair to you, you’ve come on here with a post which is a subtle dig at Bristol City and loads of responders have been sucked in. So well done on that score. 

I, however, do not appreciate your subtle effort to have a dig and therefore, not knowing you, I can only pull you up on what I do know - that you’re a Welsh dick 

One of the nicer subtle digs.. You must admit.

55 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I REITERATE!!!

POINT 1 IS A FINAL... NOT WINNING THE CUP.

You'd still need to win it.

What are you shouting? And why are you so bothered anyway? Heat of the battle for 2nd getting a little too much over the bridge so looking for some bites over here is it butt ? 

1 hour ago, BlueDredd said:

Even if it were a top two premier league side..

As opposed to two teams in the play offs that are in and around you?

It’s a close call but I think a one-off shock against a PL team such as Arsenal (who would have been our opponents) is probably about the same likelihood as seeing off Fulham over two legs then Villa in the final.

4 hours ago, lenred said:

What are you shouting? And why are you so bothered anyway? Heat of the battle for 2nd getting a little too much over the bridge so looking for some bites over here is it butt ? 

Thought it was a decent question personally. No need to get your back up.

3 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Thought it was a decent question personally. No need to get your back up.

I didn’t say anything about your question so not sure why you’ve brought that up (strange as it is to be asking it on a rivals forum - I would’ve thought that you’d have your own things to be concerning yourself with as it is). I asked why you had to shout at my fellow City fans - especially when you are a guest here.  

6 hours ago, BlueDredd said:

Even if it were a top two premier league side..

As opposed to two teams in the play offs that are in and around you?

Well.... we’ve already beaten the 2nd best team in the Prem this season :banana:.. and lost to all the teams in the play offs.... :grr:

I know which one I’d fancy our chances in. Number 1 please 

Archived