IGNORED

NFL draft 2018

'Orns

Anyone else looking forward to this starting tonight?
Looks like being a crazy 1st round. Struggling to set my board on the NFL Predict The Pick competition, especially as you can't work trades into it (unless someone has worked out how?)

Bills can't have moved up to 12 not to move again? Ammo to get in front of Dolphins & Cardinals for a swing at a top (hopefully!) QB
Josh Allen getting burned from some tweets sent 4 or 5 years ago today, will that mean a fall?
Browns surely have to hit two home runs at 1 & 4?
Patriots on the prowl for the heir apparent to TB12?
As for my Saints, we seem to be taking a TE from all I read / hear. Not a fan of that

Need to be asleep a long time before 1am this morning, or I'm bang in trouble tomorrow!

31 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Anyone else looking forward to this starting tonight?
Looks like being a crazy 1st round. Struggling to set my board on the NFL Predict The Pick competition, especially as you can't work trades into it (unless someone has worked out how?)

Bills can't have moved up to 12 not to move again? Ammo to get in front of Dolphins & Cardinals for a swing at a top (hopefully!) QB
Josh Allen getting burned from some tweets sent 4 or 5 years ago today, will that mean a fall?
Browns surely have to hit two home runs at 1 & 4?
Patriots on the prowl for the heir apparent to TB12?
As for my Saints, we seem to be taking a TE from all I read / hear. Not a fan of that

Need to be asleep a long time before 1am this morning, or I'm bang in trouble tomorrow!

Being a Redskins fan I don't look forward to anything.

If Giants select a RB at 2 they ought to be shot. Just trade out of it...

God knows what Denver are after. Browns will trade out of 4 surely? Wonder if they'll take Darnold or Mayfield. If they take Mayfield at 1 I'd like to think Giants keep 2 and pick Darnold. Eli not getting any younger.

12 hours ago, Dynamite Red said:

Taken the day off work tomorrow so will try and last it out until the Lions 20th pick :fastasleep:.

Think the Lions done alright with Ragnow

12 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

If Giants select a RB at 2 they ought to be shot. Just trade out of it...

God knows what Denver are after. Browns will trade out of 4 surely? Wonder if they'll take Darnold or Mayfield. If they take Mayfield at 1 I'd like to think Giants keep 2 and pick Darnold. Eli not getting any younger.

Denver got an absolute steal at 5. Surprised Giants didn't pull the trigger on Darnold after the Mayfield pick. You won't be picking at 2 again anytime soon

7 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

There have been some awful picks here. What on earth are TB thinking? Makes no sense.

Funny round, wasn't it? Vea not a bad pick at 12 though, tough league they are in

1 hour ago, Super said:

Is Da'ron Payne any good?!

Yeah, decent. A little high perhaps, but if it's a need, it's a need

Not sure if Saints done the right thing, DE definitely a need though. Losing a 2019 1st rounder seems a little steep compared to what Cards gave up for Rosen. Ask me again come January

3 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

Think my Packers have got this spot on so far. Our D will be much improved this year. 

If we don't pick up a wideout tonight, I have a feeling Dez might come in. 

For clarification I am 'sad' reacting the Dez thing - not because I disagree it'll happen, but I ******* hope not. Will be bad for us IMO mate.

I agree though. D looks awesome

12 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

For clarification I am 'sad' reacting the Dez thing - not because I disagree it'll happen, but I ******* hope not. Will be bad for us IMO mate.

I agree though. D looks awesome

I hope and edge rusher comes in tonight, though i am still hopeful that Biegel will have a major impact this year.

On 27/04/2018 at 16:44, EmersonsRed said:

@Woodsy would've put a large amount of money on TB taking Derwin, I can't believe he's gone at 17. That Chargers defence is frankly a little scary now. Vita would've been perfect for Redskins too, so no doubt they were a bit gutted

Derwin slipping that far was a bit of a shock, that's for sure. LAC are building a wonderful defence, same as my Saints, but we're both going to be needing a QB before much longer to go with it. Bosa's little brother, Nick, is a good shout right now to be potential first pick next year. One to keep an eye on maybe. Read in a few places he's better than Joey at the same stage. Imagine that.....

On 28/04/2018 at 17:25, EmersonsRed said:

Can't believe how much we mugged the Saints off in round 1

Please don't. I quite like what I've seen of Davenport so far, definite potential, but to give up that much for someone who every single podcast I've listened to and every report I've read is a 'project' is an exceptional rustle from GB. Fair play! I was actually awake as the trade came in (got a 3 month old!) and presumed we'd gone up for Lamar Jackson. Was a real shock. The scouting team are in credit right now after last years haul, so I'll defer to their far better knowledge right now!

Archived