IGNORED

The Nottingham Forest FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 45

Septic Peg

Good morning folks.

Not quite sure how to write this one today. 

So I'm gonna drag up some old news and leave you with a laugh.

When City released their ST prices, there was obvious anger at the rise for children's tickets in particular. Now this is were Forest do it right... and wrong...

Many of you on here have taken your own kids since day 1. I've seen actual newborns in the stands at AG. Babes in arms are not charged at all and I believe are welcome in most areas of the ground. Toddlers are also welcome. The new family part in the Upper Lansdown is perfect for youngsters becoming used to the spectacle and farce that is our beloved Bristol City. Now here's where Forest go wrong...

Young Forest babies and toddlers are actually banned from the stadium until they are aged 4 unless otherwise exempt (e.g. in a private box). Personally, I feel that's a bit of a daft decision but that's my opinion.

Do you agree?

And here's where Forest get it right...

So here's their ticket prices for today... 

Adults - £25 (£27)
Senior - £20 (£22)
18-23-year-olds - £10 (£10)
Students* - £5 (£5)
16-17-year-olds - £5 (£5)
4-15-year-olds - £1 (£1)

This applies to all seats in the ground except boxes and the bracket prices indicate POTD. 

Here's ours for next week...

In the family area (all non member prices):

Adult - £30

OAP and Under 25 - £28

Under 22 - £25

Under 19 - £15

Under 12 - £10

Now obviously ours is a Gold game because it's the last game but still some big differences.

This was also reflected in Forest's STs:

www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2018/february/forest-announce-2018-19-season-card-prices/

Throughout the ground, kids prices are 4-11 years - £10, 12-17 years - £50 and 18-23 years - £100.

We all know City aren't interested in kids tickets as an adult bum on a seat instead of a child's makes more money but it's noteworthy that a team in the same league as us are safeguarding their future fans by encouraging them in at a younger age...

Anyway. On to today...

City win 2-1. Watch Forest whoop us 5-0 now I've said that...

I will leave you with a funny video. This is LadBaby. You may have heard of him but he's a huge Forest fan and will be there today. Say hi if you spot him!

Coyr...

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I am happy. Not about Bristol C though.

Get you point and I hope we wake up and give it go.

The form we take to the new season will be crucial. 

COYR

Wow ............. this is you being happy??

:whistle:

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Good morning folks.

Not quite sure how to write this one today. 

So I'm gonna drag up some old news and leave you with a laugh.

When City released their ST prices, there was obvious anger at the rise for children's tickets in particular. Now this is were Forest do it right... and wrong...

Many of you on here have taken your own kids since day 1. I've seen actual newborns in the stands at AG. Babes in arms are not charged at all and I believe are welcome in most areas of the ground. Toddlers are also welcome. The new family part in the Upper Lansdown is perfect for youngsters becoming used to the spectacle and farce that is our beloved Bristol City. Now here's where Forest go wrong...

Young Forest babies and toddlers are actually banned from the stadium until they are aged 4 unless otherwise exempt (e.g. in a private box). Personally, I feel that's a bit of a daft decision but that's my opinion.

Do you agree?

And here's where Forest get it right...

So here's their ticket prices for today... 

Adults - £25 (£27)
Senior - £20 (£22)
18-23-year-olds - £10 (£10)
Students* - £5 (£5)
16-17-year-olds - £5 (£5)
4-15-year-olds - £1 (£1)

This applies to all seats in the ground except boxes and the bracket prices indicate POTD. 

Here's ours for next week...

In the family area (all non member prices):

Adult - £30

OAP and Under 25 - £28

Under 22 - £25

Under 19 - £15

Under 12 - £10

Now obviously ours is a Gold game because it's the last game but still some big differences.

This was also reflected in Forest's STs:

www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2018/february/forest-announce-2018-19-season-card-prices/

Throughout the ground, kids prices are 4-11 years - £10, 12-17 years - £50 and 18-23 years - £100.

We all know City aren't interested in kids tickets as an adult bum on a seat instead of a child's makes more money but it's noteworthy that a team in the same league as us are safeguarding their future fans by encouraging them in at a younger age...

Anyway. On to today...

City win 2-1. Watch Forest whoop us 5-0 now I've said that...

I will leave you with a funny video. This is LadBaby. You may have heard of him but he's a huge Forest fan and will be there today. Say hi if you spot him!

Coyr...

Condensed Version

Nottingham Forest

:dunno:

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

Win today, Derby lose and we take it to the last game no matter what happens elsewhere. The fabulous City fans deserve at least that much to happen. COYR's, one last push !

Dream on season is over. Roll on the cricket season.

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

Win today, Derby lose and we take it to the last game no matter what happens elsewhere. The fabulous City fans deserve at least that much to happen. COYR's, one last push !

Yes.

And if your sister had been born a boy she would be your brother.

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Kids are not stupid. They very soon find out this is not entertaining and when they understand you actually pay for it they rather keep the entrance- and members fee for themselves. Happened to me twice.    

.................... being turned down seventeen times for the job of BCFC Community officer made BCFC Sweden a VERY bitter man ................

:yawn:

5 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Boathouse or Ye Old Tripe to Jerusalem would be my pick

Is Ye Old Trip to Jerusalem a wine bar these days?

What a bunch of b******ds the licensing part of Nottingham council must be.

(Sorry to nit-pick but isn't that the point of the match thread (in addition to the homo-erotic overtones)).

Archived