IGNORED

Is Lee Johnson the right man for the job?

reddogkev

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Fair play, but your Wolves mate must have outrageously unrealistic expectations to call Mick’s reign shite....he took them to the championship play offs in his first season there, then he finished 7th, then he won the championship for Wolves as champions, then he kept them up in the premier league for three seasons....not a bad six year reign....what did your mate expect? Champions League football?!

I spoke to him tonight after 5-a-side and he repeated his opinion. He said his football is boring and crap  HIS WORDS NOT MINE  

(Amazing I can attract 2 toilet responses when merely reporting facts - there is a message in there somewhere for someone ........... me maybe???)

but then, we hounded out GJ who was the most successful manager since Alan Dicks - and have turned the heat up on Lee who has given us our highest league position at the end of the season since his dad, so perhaps I shouldn’t be surprised that Wolves fans are not happy with him  

5 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I spoke to him tonight after 5-a-side and he repeated his opinion. He said his football is boring and crap  HIS WORDS NOT MINE  

(Amazing I can attract 2 toilet responses when merely reporting facts - there is a message in there somewhere for someone ........... me maybe???)

but then, we hounded out GJ who was the most successful manager since Alan Dicks - and have turned the heat up on Lee who has given us our highest league position at the end of the season since his dad, so perhaps I shouldn’t be surprised that Wolves fans are not happy with him  

Mick was ‘boring and crap’ - 6 years in charge at Wolves - Championship play offs, 7th Place in Championship, champions of the Championship, three seasons in the premier league....your mate knows nothing....

Archived