IGNORED

Weston super mare day out (Merged)

Topper 123

Hi don’t know if you can recall last summer at Weston we had a jolly boys outing where a load ( 300) of us city fans met up for our annual summer piss up and talked footy and had a great day out well we’re now organising this years event for Bristol City fans and it’s on July 14 it’s getting bigger each year and this year we’re calling it Chopper’s day as a mark of respect to city fan CHOPPER HARRIS ,we are in process of booking a ska band and have a barbecue as well - venue the Tavern in the town .Fantastic pub with great people running it , this will be a great day out so see you all at Weston 

Is shit now they’ve demolished dolphin square. Fond childhood memories playing in the play area, falling from the top of the slider on to solid concrete, back before they put this soft foamy stuff down,  crying like a little girl in to my Nans arms...  A chocolate flapjack from the bakery on the corner settled me down as my grandad laughed his bollocks off.... ah to be 18 again. 

3 hours ago, Magger1 said:

Hi don’t know if you can recall last summer at Weston we had a jolly boys outing where a load ( 300) of us city fans met up for our annual summer piss up and talked footy and had a great day out well we’re now organising this years event for Bristol City fans and it’s on July 14 it’s getting bigger each year and this year we’re calling it Chopper’s day as a mark of respect to city fan CHOPPER HARRIS ,we are in process of booking a ska band and have a barbecue as well - venue the Tavern in the town .Fantastic pub with great people running it , this will be a great day out so see you all at Weston 

Only 300. Rovers had 500 at their Tote end reunion. Oh hang on a minute. That was 50 with a full stop!

1 hour ago, phantom said:

@Magger1 have you a band sorted?

Are we not going back to legends bar again?

I book entertainment for a social club down here if you get stuck 

No not yet mate I’m waiting on a few quotes for a 2 hours slot if you know of a good one drop me a txt 

Archived