IGNORED

Weston super mare day out (Merged)

Topper 123

35 minutes ago, harrys said:

So I dislike WSM, what’s wrong with that? Some people are so precious, get a grip

Tell you what mate its a great place to live, cracking bars on the seafront, good restaurants, cafes, clubs and good local music scene and nightlife. The town has been renovated in the last 5 years along with a new shopping and restaurant- Cinema complex along with a new pier and sea wall but its your opinion and your entitled to it but to say "is there a more depressing place than WsM? "  I can think of a lot worse places to live

11 minutes ago, westonred said:

Tell you what mate its a great place to live, cracking bars on the seafront, good restaurants, cafes, clubs and good local music scene and nightlife. The town has been renovated in the last 5 years along with a new shopping and restaurant- Cinema complex along with a new pier and sea wall but its your opinion and your entitled to it but to say "is there a more depressing place than WsM? "  I can think of a lot worse places to live

Like down in the streets, or down in the sewer, or even on the end of a skewer…...........one for the oldies 

24 minutes ago, westonred said:

Severn Beach ? 

I think i’ll log off for a while, people are still quoting me from 2 months ago

1 hour ago, westonred said:

I've worked in wsm for years and it's come on leaps and bounds ever since that pier burnt down, ok shops aren't brilliant and some of the locals are a bit 'unorthodox' but the look of the place and facilities are improving all the time... 

l loves Wesson . Reminds me of being a kid.  Think they’ve done well to bring the place up a notch or three .

A lot of addicts trying to get clean and sober in Weston good luck to them . Some good meetings also . 

18 minutes ago, shelts said:

l loves Wesson . Reminds me of being a kid.  Think they’ve done well to bring the place up a notch or three .

A lot of addicts trying to get clean and sober in Weston good luck to them . Some good meetings also . 

Parson street to Weston S M.....best place to spend a bank holiday back in the day:clap:

Archived