IGNORED

New season 18/19 ?

Dolman Block B

Let’s be honest, if we take the form from January to the last game today we are in for a tough tough season. 

It’s nothing short of shocking and thats worrying. 

Losing Bobby and Joe won’t help the situation. 

Will the club bring in quality signings or mainly rely on the squad we already have?

Over to you. 

Think the club will have to open up the wage cap to bring in Championship proven players with experience and the tenacity to compete. We just ain’t competing with this lot. Maybe better quality (more costly) loan signings rather than punts on unproven players from “Timbucktoo” etc. Look at the signings Neil Warnock made.

Personally, I question LJs ability to motivate the youngsters when the chips are down. Been debated on here many times. LJ strikes me as more of an Arthur Daly car salesman than a manager - talks the talk well, but no substance - sorry any car salesman on here. One of the things you never do as a manger is slate your players/you defend them - all the time. LJ has been very critical of his players/there attitude/application/ etc - is there a rift developing? I don’t know but makes you wonder.

IMO we need a proven Championship manager - but that just wont happen as LJ is unsackable at present. Really worried about next season as we finished this season in a complete and utter mess! Total shambles. I tried defending LJ a few times, but have lost my patience now.

5 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

Think the club will have to open up the wage cap to bring in Championship proven players with experience and the tenacity to compete. We just ain’t competing with this lot. Maybe better quality (more costly) loan signings rather than punts on unproven players from “Timbucktoo” etc. Look at the signings Neil Warnock made.

Personally, I question LJs ability to motivate the youngsters when the chips are down. Been debated on here many times. LJ strikes me as more of an Arthur Daly car salesman than a manager - talks the talk well, but no substance - sorry any car salesman on here. One of the things you never do as a manger is slate your players/you defend them - all the time. LJ has been very critical of his players/there attitude/application/ etc - is there a rift developing? I don’t know but makes you wonder.

IMO we need a proven Championship manager - but that just wont happen as LJ is unsackable at present. Really worried about next season as we finished this season in a complete and utter mess! Total shambles. I tried defending LJ a few times, but have lost my patience now.

Jose slates his players on a very regular occurance again on Friday...that said much different levels to lj and resources they have available :-).

Wolves, Cardiff and whoever else gets promoted. If they release players who helped get them up, but aren't quite good enough for the Prem; they are the ones City  should try to sign.

Archived