IGNORED

LJ 12/1 for Swansea job

old_eastender

12 hours ago, hodge said:

Max exodus coming this summer, barely going to have any of their starting XI remaining and the ones who stick around likely to be because no one else wants them. In the last 4 seasons they're one of the 3 lowest spenders from teams who have been there every season and investment isn't expected to start this summer, Bony is on an eye watering amount compared to the rest of the squad and not sure there's a wage reduction clause in his contract, safe to say we could get around 10 players wages for his. New manager will be expected to hit the ground running too. 

Actually think none of the 3 relegated sides are in a particularly strong state, but make you right on Swansea.

22 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Actually think none of the 3 relegated sides are in a particularly strong state, but make you right on Swansea.

Yeah I agree with that, don't think any will be primed for a return, West Brom supposedly have release clauses on some of their best players for a fraction of their real worth, Stoke have quite a few players I expect could move away. The Championship could be very open next season for the play offs, you'll still have 3 of the play off teams but otherwise it could be a weaker division next season.

3 minutes ago, hodge said:

Yeah I agree with that, don't think any will be primed for a return, West Brom supposedly have release clauses on some of their best players for a fraction of their real worth, Stoke have quite a few players I expect could move away. The Championship could be very open next season for the play offs, you'll still have 3 of the play off teams but otherwise it could be a weaker division next season.

Stoke and WBA have some aging players too plus some upheaval with players out of contract.

Would say West Brom have the best chance of making a quick return- but that's purely based on their past experiences of being a bit of a yo-yo side, but beyond that...

Archived