Sunday Night Trvia

BobBobSuperBob

9 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Right , last one for evening

I am a goalkeeper and got two caps

Seven years apart

(Post 1980)

Who am I ?

Was this the season we had to hurry and buy our season tickets because we had a big star signing who was coming to Ashton Gate?

Oh yeah great, a 41 year old ex England International known as ‘calamity’.

Well done City.

28 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Was this the season we had to hurry and buy our season tickets because we had a big star signing who was coming to Ashton Gate?

Oh yeah great, a 41 year old ex England International known as ‘calamity’.

Well done City.

No James was the answer for the 13 yrs between medal questions though

Who was the biggest letdownhim or Marcus Stewart - I thought we’d romp the League with Stewart :facepalm:

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No James was the answer for the 13 yrs between medal questions though

Who was the biggest letdownhim or Marcus Stewart - I thought we’d romp the League with Stewart :facepalm:

Well, it did seem like Agent Stewart at the time. Couldn’t work that one out to be honest? Two players at the tail end of their careers. Should never have signed either.

Was interesting when GJ took over and tried to shake up the dressing room. I heard that Stewart said something along the lines of what had GJ ever done? He then went on to explain that he had played in the Premier League and all that GJ had ever done was managed Latvia. Apparently he ended with calling GJ a Fat ***. Not long after Stewart was on his way to Yeovil.

Here is a good one for you which my Grandfather told me after the last world cup.

Which football club has had at least one of their players playing in every World Cup Final since 1982?

Super bonus points if you can name the players as the club in question is pretty easy (i thought about it for about 20 seconds before i realised it was obvious)

13 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Some clever buggers on here mind! 

Either that or google merchants. :whistle:

I didn't actually know who Viera played for after Arsenal and had to Google that; once I saw the Man City squad he was in I guessed SWP but that was the extent of my googling.  No point really if you just Google the original question for the answer; this was just to let me have a guess.

30 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Here is a good one for you which my Grandfather told me after the last world cup.

Which football club has had at least one of their players playing in every World Cup Final since 1982?

Super bonus points if you can name the players as the club in question is pretty easy (i thought about it for about 20 seconds before i realised it was obvious)

Bayern Munich?

Is Konchelskis the player that has scored in all the derbies?

1 hour ago, The Batman said:

FAKE NEWS

I've seen this one before, the answer is supposed to be Shay Given, but he never played with Pires or Walker

Unless it is somebody else.

The answer is Stephen Ireland. Answered correctly earlier. 

Real Madrid? 

Liverpool ?

Juventus

Real Madrid.

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I didn't actually know who Viera played for after Arsenal and had to Google that; once I saw the Man City squad he was in I guessed SWP but that was the extent of my googling.  No point really if you just Google the original question for the answer; this was just to let me have a guess.

Eddie, I'm sure you can tell by my crap guesses that I didn't use google either! :facepalm:

My post was meant as tongue in cheek anyway and no justification is needed by anyone. I hope I didn't offend?

Archived