IGNORED

Sunday Night Trvia

BobBobSuperBob

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Eddie, I'm sure you can tell by my crap guesses that I didn't use google either! :facepalm:

My post was meant as tongue in cheek anyway and no justification is needed by anyone. I hope I didn't offend?

Not at all Mr Junkie and I didn't think your previous post was aimed at me, or at anyone come to that, I was just 'fessing up to having to do an initial Google on Viera as I thought he'd only played for Arsenal in this country so without that bit of knowledge I was stuck.

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Who was it then @Bob Bob Super Bob?

Her's one.

Only 2 Aussies have won the Premier league, 1 South African, 1 South Korean and 2 Japanese players. Name them?

I was asked this in a quiz a while ago and only got 2 of them without cheating.

Park Ji-Sung, Robbie Slater, Mark Schwarzer (?), Shinji Okazaki, Ryo Miyaichi, Quinton Fortune?

Half of them are guesses, any of them even close to right?

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Here's one.

Only 2 Aussies have won the Premier league Bosnich?, 1 South African Fortune Of Man Utd, 1 South Korean Park of Man Utd and 2 Japanese players Kagawa?. Name them?

1 minute ago, ZiderEyed said:

Park Ji-Sung, Robbie Slater, Mark Schwarzer (?), Shinji Okazaki, Ryo Miyaichi, Quinton Fortune?

Half of them are guesses, any of them even close to right?

Who’s Robbie Slater?  Am I having a senior moment?

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Here's one.

Only 2 Aussies have won the Premier league, 1 South African, 1 South Korean and 2 Japanese players. Name them?

Chris Woods mate (League Cup Final with Florist)

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Chris Woods mate (League Cup Final with Florist)

You sure?

Nottingham ForestEdit

When 17 years old, Woods joined Nottingham Forest as an apprentice in 1976,[4] initially as back-up for John Middleton,[6] then Peter Shilton.[7] With Shilton cup-tied for the 1977–78 Football League Cup, having already played for Stoke City in that season's competition,[8] Woods played every match as Forest reached the final, where they beat Liverpool in a replay, Woods keeping two clean sheets in the process.[8][9] Shilton remained the club's first choice goalkeeper, and the 1977–78 League Cup games proved to be Woods' only senior appearances for the club as they went on to win the Football League, League Cup again,[10] and European Cup.[11]

43 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You sure?

Nottingham ForestEdit

When 17 years old, Woods joined Nottingham Forest as an apprentice in 1976,[4] initially as back-up for John Middleton,[6] then Peter Shilton.[7] With Shilton cup-tied for the 1977–78 Football League Cup, having already played for Stoke City in that season's competition,[8] Woods played every match as Forest reached the final, where they beat Liverpool in a replay, Woods keeping two clean sheets in the process.[8][9] Shilton remained the club's first choice goalkeeper, and the 1977–78 League Cup games proved to be Woods' only senior appearances for the club as they went on to win the Football League, League Cup again,[10] and European Cup.[11]

Ooooops

ha ha

Would have sworn he made his debut in Final

:bonkers:

I resign 

Archived