IGNORED

Looking forward to the World Cup ?

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ve just started picking up interest in the last week, putting the group games in my outlook calendar and then tentatively putting the next phase games for winning and finishing second in the group.

All England games are at good viewing times, although there is something about being in work and having a 3 hour lunch break / late start / early finish to achieve watching a daytime game.

No expectations of going deep into the tournament, but I’ve started to enjoy the way we playing under Southgate and he’s not picked anyone on name.  You’re never gonna agree with all 23, but I reckon I agreed with 21 of them 100%.  I don’t see a sterile performance that we’ve had to endure in previous tournaments.

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same and trying not to allow bowls matches clash with England's fixtures! Quite a task as its a busy time on the green. 

I'm here in sunny Siberia and all the political prisoners at Gulag 17 are cheering for Mother Russia. 

Enjoyed a game of Russian roulette with some charming Cossacks who are very interested in investing in Isewater Enterprises and very kindly offered to protect the Russian market for me , lovely chaps .

Shame about Boris and Dimitri ( losers ) .

Well as for the football. I'm assured that Russia will make the semis with Brazil , the little rascals, beating Germany in the final by 3-1 .

Thanks to Monsieur Platini for the info.

Have a great tournament people .

Archived