IGNORED

Championship play off final

E.G.Red

11 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Fulham fans are so.....nice.    not much real noise, more  " Oh I say, that's rather nice, we've gorne up, apparently":P

Thought the Fulham fans did make some good noise, but didn’t sing 1 Fulham song all game, I was amazed. Villa fans on the other hand much louder and at least have one song. 

7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Go on then @davidoldfart, why did you rubbish this comment? The guy was feckin' dreadful for us, a total waste of a shirt! 

The whole comments were being made about Fulham signing Mitrovic ...which we could never have done .The fact we signed Diony (who I admit was a waste of space in hindsight) but was not a sign of the clubs ambition - don't forget his club paid 10 mil for him . If he had performed to expectation the comments like (and we get donkey Diony ) would not happen. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. That is why I thought your comment rubbish .

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

He’s a prawn sandwich munching BS pissed , happy clapper mate 

nothing to bother about ;)

Been down AG for more than 50 years all weathers all divisions ,more lows than highs. It matters not that I choose to invest  my money with BCFC ...they may be prawn sandwiches but they are all bought and paid for . Let's not forget it's the outrageous cost of hospitality seats that the  prawn sandwich brigade pays,helps fund players wages. We all have opinions, I expressed mine. In hindsight Diony was rubbish and not what you would expect from a 10m player,,we got it wrong. Would Ska Junkie  have made that comment if he had been the real deal,no ,so that is why I rubbish end his comment.  

8 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

Apparently 'Neil's lot' are odds on for the drop next season. 

Except when they do go down they won`t be Neil`s lot, he`ll have been sacked or jumped ship long before that.

I`d put money on us seeing him down the Gate again next season in charge of someone.

4 hours ago, davidoldfart said:

Been down AG for more than 50 years all weathers all divisions ,more lows than highs. It matters not that I choose to invest  my money with BCFC ...they may be prawn sandwiches but they are all bought and paid for . Let's not forget it's the outrageous cost of hospitality seats that the  prawn sandwich brigade pays,helps fund players wages. We all have opinions, I expressed mine. In hindsight Diony was rubbish and not what you would expect from a 10m player,,we got it wrong. Would Ska Junkie  have made that comment if he had been the real deal,no ,so that is why I rubbish end his comment.  

Of course not David. He's one of the most inept players I've seen in our red shirt in my 43 seasons, hence my comment.

I appreciate why you've 'rubbished' my post and don't take offence at the fact you did, I was just wondering why, that's all. If we all had the same opinion, the forum would be pretty boring after all.

Archived