IGNORED

Religious quotes - relevance today?

BigAl&Toby

So following an exchange with @Major Isewater on another thread - where he seemed to think I might have thought that Shakespeare or Chatterton might have written the Psalms - I started thinking.

Here’s a good one:

Revelation 21:5

And he who was seated on the throne said, Behold I am making all things new.

Are these relevant today? Who might be sat on the throne? Are there any others that are relevant? 

22 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

So following an exchange with @Major Isewater on another thread - where he seemed to think I might have thought that Shakespeare or Chatterton might have written the Psalms - I started thinking.

Here’s a good one:

Revelation 21:5

And he who was seated on the throne said, Behold I am making all things new.

Are these relevant today? Who might be sat on the throne? Are there any others that are relevant? 

All wisdom of mankind is in the holy books ( the stupidity as well ) 

My old man was permanently disabused of religion during Sunday School: he was told that Joseph tied his ass to a tree and walked into Jerusalem. He never believed another word. :blink:

But remember that there is but one religion - that of The Beautiful Game, one where we worship gods of our own making.

1 hour ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Here’s a good one:

Revelation: John 9:1967

And he who was seated on the throne said, … Behold I am Galley -  The King of the West Country!

Who might have sat on the throne since? Are there any others that are relevant?    

Galley, Galley, Galley, Galley!!! :worship2:  He was The King Of The West Country! 

3 hours ago, Erithacus said:

My old man was permanently disabused of religion during Sunday School: he was told that Joseph tied his ass to a tree and walked into Jerusalem. He never believed another word. :blink:

But remember that there is but one religion - that of The Beautiful Game, one where we worship gods of our own making.

Stop beating around the bush. You mean Alan Walsh, don't you?

Just ******* say it, FFS.

FFS.

Archived