IGNORED

Wold cup forum

Paul Cheesey

There is the england supporters club forum but I think you have to be a member to access it , but most of it is nonsense.regarding tickets now that Russia have been knocked out there should be a few floating about. Have you got a fan I’d? You will need that to get in to Russia unless you have a visa. Hope this helps and is not negative 

For bars, the Arbat district is popular, with loads of choices. Head to either New Arbat Avenue or Old Arbat Street; they are close together, and there are plenty of bars on both streets (and in between).

The Patriarch Ponds area is also worth a look. I was there last week before the Colombia game. It's slightly lower key, but there are loads of excellent late bars there.

I'm looking for any city fans who have already been to give me there ticket number so I can apply for a fan ID which allows me to use any previous match ticket number?

Please help. I'm also using plan B of applying for a visa. I'm only going if we win Wednesday night unless anyone wants to sell me a England semi final tickets.

Can't believe on the official FIFA site there are over ,2,500 tickets available for France v Belgium available from 750usd.

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

I'm looking for any city fans who have already been to give me there ticket number so I can apply for a fan ID which allows me to use any previous match ticket number?

Please help. I'm also using plan B of applying for a visa. I'm only going if we win Wednesday night unless anyone wants to sell me a England semi final tickets.

Can't believe on the official FIFA site there are over ,2,500 tickets available for France v Belgium available from 750usd.

@Spoons, as far as I know, the requirement for a ticket reference has been dropped: you can simply apply for the Fan ID, enter the country on the pdf version, get the laminated one when you arrive.

2 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

@Spoons, as far as I know, the requirement for a ticket reference has been dropped: you can simply apply for the Fan ID, enter the country on the pdf version, get the laminated one when you arrive.

Really? Ok I've mis read that then. Take it you apply through official FIFA site for fan ID? Was there a cost to that? Thanks

11 minutes ago, North London Red said:

For bars, the Arbat district is popular, with loads of choices. Head to either New Arbat Avenue or Old Arbat Street; they are close together, and there are plenty of bars on both streets (and in between).

The Patriarch Ponds area is also worth a look. I was there last week before the Colombia game. It's slightly lower key, but there are loads of excellent late bars there.

Yes Arbat area was great, a mix of Natonalities around there but presumably most have gone home now

9 hours ago, North London Red said:

Thanks for the info, much appreciated 

3 hours ago, Hellfire Corner said:

Excellent! Have a like. I bet not everyone gets this!!

Why can't City enter as it's  a chance to boost our silverware collection. We won the Welsh Cup after all despite the fact that you would think geography was against us.

Archived