IGNORED

Mark Ashton

bpexile

1 hour ago, shelts said:

I like the guy . Not sure what he’s saying most of the time as I don’t know the buzz words!!

Looks like being a very good transfer window with possibly more signings to come 

I dislike the guy. I am sure what he is saying most of the time because I have a nose for BS.

Not going to dispute your second sentence but I will sit on the fence until we see 10 games out of the way.

2 hours ago, havanatopia said:

I dislike the guy. I am sure what he is saying most of the time because I have a nose for BS.

Not going to dispute your second sentence but I will sit on the fence until we see 10 games out of the way.

I think you will be joined on that fence by quite a few others!!

Hope we get off to a flyer so u can extend your fence sitting maybe to the new year!! 

6 hours ago, havanatopia said:

IMO, the bullshit surrounding MA is not coming from him but from many posters on here. 

Sorry Hav but there you have it.

On 09/07/2018 at 21:20, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

IMO, the bullshit surrounding MA is not coming from him but from many posters on here. 

Very true.

He does waffle a bit, and suspect many things he says are span to sound better for the club, but ever since he joined here there was a dislike of him "because he's a suit"

On 10/07/2018 at 04:20, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I dislike him not merely for the perceived BS, from him, posters or anybody else, but because he talks like a programmed computer. I just find him exceedingly boring. In short, I can only make that perception from afar; if i had met him over a cuppa tea i might think differently, although I have my doubts!

• Admin
12 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

He does waffle a bit, and suspect many things he says are span to sound better for the club

7 hours ago, havanatopia said:

......he talks like a programmed computer. I just find him exceedingly boring.

He talks like David Brent, trying to use nonsensical words when not necessary in the context of the interview he's doing

Like a typical junior Manager straight out of uni

On 09/07/2018 at 14:37, havanatopia said:

7 hours ago, havanatopia said:

I dislike him not merely for the perceived BS, from him, posters or anybody else, but because he talks like a programmed computer. I just find him exceedingly boring. In short, I can only make that perception from afar; if i had met him over a cuppa tea i might think differently, although I have my doubts!

38 minutes ago, phantom said:

He talks like David Brent, trying to use nonsensical words when not necessary in the context of the interview he's doing

Like a typical junior Manager straight out of uni

I'm sorry but posts like these really annoy me.  We need the club to be run professionally and that requires business skills.  Mark Ashton seems to be widely respected, and has a long association with football.  There are many posters on here who become incandescent with rage any time the club, ticket office, shop, etc fails to function like a well-oiled machine, and I have no doubt that effective management also helps the playing side as well.  I would hate for the club to be run by a bunch of well-meaning, casually dressed, bungling amateurs.

On 11/07/2018 at 14:04, red panda said:

I'm sorry but posts like these really annoy me.  We need the club to be run professionally and that requires business skills.  Mark Ashton seems to be widely respected, and has a long association with football.  

Sorry @red panda but you clearly aren't around junior Managers, as you would tire of hearing the rubbish they are taught

As for your second sentance have a read of this

Archived