IGNORED

Parking Prices

WarksRed

A seasons parking pass which is pretty much essential if you're a long distance supporter, works out at roughly £8 per game at Wickes,  in the past your reserved parking also used to include Cup Games, sadly no longer.

Todays email offer of my normal parking space for the Plymouth game @ £15.00 was a little bit naughty though. !!

6 minutes ago, WarksRed said:

A seasons parking pass which is pretty much essential if you're a long distance supporter, works out at roughly £8 per game at Wickes,  in the past your reserved parking also used to include Cup Games, sadly no longer.

Todays email offer of my normal parking space for the Plymouth game @ £15.00 was a little bit naughty though. !!

I thought Cup games were always extra, that’s why spaced that are usually sold out, become available to purchase for cup games..? 

10 hours ago, WarksRed said:

You’ve had to pay additional money on top of your season parking pass for cup games for 3 seasons now.

29 minutes ago, Red Cloud said:

but it's the amount, they doubled them to £2 because everyone else did, watch the greedy scum raise them again on the same pathetic reason!

Bit off topic, but I parked for a month, on site, at Heathrow, for less than 2 weeks cost me at Lulsgate!

On 10/07/2018 at 12:20, WarksRed said:

Parking in Wickes hasn't included cup or preseason friendly matches for a years ? 

Archived