IGNORED

Djuric

Sparkz 76

We been so patient with this guy and nursed him through 2 operations managed his recuperation and he wants to bugger off to Serie B club. What is a matter with modern day footballers apparently were blocking his future even though they offered half of what we paid for him. Thoughts

5 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

We been so patient with this guy and nursed him through 2 operations managed his recuperation and he wants to bugger off to Serie B club. What is a matter with modern day footballers apparently were blocking his future even though they offered half of what we paid for him. Thoughts

Where has this been reported? 

55 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Thoughts are he was quoting his family ( 5 year old and baby) as a reason to go back to Italy. Good enough for me. I know for sure when I take a job from now it's about family. 

He will be on less money back in Italy than here I reckon and he's given it a go and perhaps it hasn't worked out?

I rate him as a player. Wins 95% of the ball and holds up the ball well. A fit duric would be a handful for any championship defence.

16 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

‘Evil Post’ isn’t a funny joke anymore, presumably your hilarious post is a play on words assuming the newspaper is called The Evening Post? That newspaper has not been called the Evening Post for over six years....

Bristol Roast?

If we need an alternative.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

‘Evil Post’ isn’t a funny joke anymore, presumably your hilarious post is a play on words assuming the newspaper is called The Evening Post? That newspaper has not been called the Evening Post for over six years....

Couldn’t give a flying f&&k what it’s called don’t buy it

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What is it called then? 

I sincerely hope City tell the Iti's to get stuffed for that derisory 2nd offer; City can negotiate all they like but they will not receive another bid anywhere near what they require to let him go. If they do it will be yet another foul up by the coaching team; yet another player they have brought in who has been sold at a huge loss and made virtually no impact at the club. There is a worrying pattern emerging.

3 hours ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Just heard the Bristol Post stirring again so I apologise to Milan and everyone on here about my post

Maybe next time you could try reading around the topic a bit more before commenting. It's pretty obvious from the quotes in that interview that it's an appalling translation - genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they just put it through Google Translate.

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Maybe next time you could try reading around the topic a bit more before commenting. It's pretty obvious from the quotes in that interview that it's an appalling translation - genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they just put it through Google Translate.

Just read it, the translation looks terrible so I think your theory stands!

One point though, I totally understand he has to consider his family but he had a child before he signed for us who would be at a school age before his contract is up. He was happy to sign then. Ok he has since had another child and maybe they haven’t settled as well as they had hoped, but surely he knew the school thing would arise when signing.

Regarding his injury, we looked to have sorted it out and maybe some other team will benefit which some people are rightly concerned about. But the flip side to that is that didn’t we play him when not fit, rushed him back which aggravated the other side of his repaired injury. Maybe he feels a bit let down about that. 

He, like us, will have a list of fors and againsts whether he stays or goes. I think he could give us a different option and would be an impact sub, but whether that’s enough for him?

4 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Exactly that. They did. During the Engvall saga they regularly printed (?) some ripe old bollocks, which was as clear as a Chinese electrical handbook translation into English.

Essentially the lazy ******* just search and process a foreign article (in this case an Italian news report) through google translate and run it as journalism.

its embarrassing. (Its also the same story they pedalled last week)

You can see they have spun it, its not what he said.

I cant see him going in this window now, with Famara suspended, but this is City!! if he does go i hope to god we recoup more than 50% of what we paid for him.(but this is City!!)

5 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Sorry I don’t speak Italiano

Not necessarily, other clubs could have contacted us or his agent about his availability and have been told we don't want to sell and he doesn't want to leave.  

20 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

No need , if he wanted to stay he wouldn't have been in negotiations with another club .

His tweet stinks of damage limitation by the club . 

16 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I always thought "Evil Post" was because of the whole "Faces of Evil" front page they ran in 1996, one they only recently apologised for given that many black people in Bristol have boycotted the paper for the better part of twenty years.

Given the context, Evil Post is a perfectly suitable name for that shit-rag.

17 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

yes it is ....It makes me laugh

Archived