IGNORED

a few photos from Shrewsbury match

12 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

What he means is to use the ignore function, that way you wouldn't see his posts or threads. Sensible advice.

Thanks for the pics NTTDS - hope you enjoyed the afternoon.

Thanks for clearing that up foggy it's not like I was being sarcastic or anything! 

40 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Spoons,can I ask you to put me on ignore as you don't like most things I post.

I give the same tip to my detractors John but for some unknown reason they never take my advice.....  I predict Spoons will be the same with you.

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

DSC00335_zps0m3wmdht.jpg

I hate to ask - I can see it's made out of an old tyre, but what the buggering hell is that? And what would you do with it?

My best guess is one of those things you put your head through for gurning competitions.

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Thanks for clearing that up foggy it's not like I was being sarcastic or anything! 

Difficult to get what you mean mate

Darkside is City to the core and in his good-natured way shares pictures of things which catch his eye before, during and after  City games. 

The fact that he has asked you to ignore his posts means that you have offended him.

1 hour ago, Never to the dark side said:

Spoons,can I ask you to put me on ignore as you don't like most things I post.

Don’t worry if people don’t like your posts. Just remember the words of William Shakespeare:

“Love me or hate me, both are in my favor...If you love me, I'll always be in your heart...If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.”

12 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Difficult to get what you mean mate

Darkside is City to the core and in his good-natured way shares pictures of things which catch his eye before, during and after  City games. 

The fact that he has asked you to ignore his posts means that you have offended him.

Calm down. 

Archived