IGNORED

The New Adam?

TETBURY MASSIVE

I had expected someone younger to come in. A rising star. Not some guy older than Adam. I don't think there will be any in depth interviews. He don't know the club. I think there will be more of pointless interviews though. Like the once made by Bristol Sport. We will become more Donald Trump. Thank you Mark Ashton.  

19 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I had expected someone younger to come in. A rising star. Not some guy older than Adam. I don't think there will be any in depth interviews. He don't know the club. I think there will be more of pointless interviews though. Like the once made by Bristol Sport. We will become more Donald Trump. Thank you Mark Ashton.  

Do you know this? Yes he worked in rugby but has lived in Bristol 20 years and used to work for local newspaper 

4 minutes ago, tandy said:

Is the new guy the one who is now doing the video interviews?

Seems very professional and personally i think its better that what we had previously.

Yes, he's been doing the video interviews.

What we've seen out of the club in the last week has been pretty good: the videos of LJ and Rhys Carr doing their thing out in Marbella have certainly been interesting and different to what we saw under Adam.

5 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Yes, he's been doing the video interviews.

What we've seen out of the club in the last week has been pretty good: the videos of LJ and Rhys Carr doing their thing out in Marbella have certainly been interesting and different to what we saw under Adam.

Yep I've been quite impressed.

I think there's more of an appetite generally for that sort of content than fairly inane quizzes with players etc.

Quite excited to see what he will bring. 

On 21/07/2018 at 10:50, bristolcitysweden said:

Stop ******* moaning about everything. 

Archived