IGNORED

BCTV + for 2018/19 (Merged)

WessexPest

Any word on when us furriners will be able to subscribe to the live league package? Looks like a “coming soon” placeholder at present.

Money well spent last term - despite the disappointing second half of the campaign.

Looking forward to City trampling all over my Saturday mornings once more come August 4.

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I think it might be live games to UK members which are a) Midweek and b) Not already on Sky.

Think it is any match not on sky or saturday at 3. Was having a look and saw at least 5-6 throughout the season could be 1-2 more but you’d be paying to see at best maybe 8 matches(if you are only watching away matches as I would). Don’t know the fee but if say 75 for a yearly subscription it is almost a tenner per game. For me, I’d probably do it but may not be for everyone

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Think it is any match not on sky or saturday at 3. Was having a look and saw at least 5-6 throughout the season could be 1-2 more but you’d be paying to see at best maybe 8 matches(if you are only watching away matches as I would). Don’t know the fee but if say 75 for a yearly subscription it is almost a tenner per game. For me, I’d probably do it but may not be for everyone

Maybe that's why we shifted so many games to Sundays.

Bristol Sport, always thinking about the fans.  :ph34r:

I have a friend who lives in the states and he took his package out in oct and it said  that it would run until oct 19 but he can no longer access his account. Did they rebrand it at the end of the season or something? 

3 hours ago, WessexPest said:

Any word on when us furriners will be able to subscribe to the live league package? Looks like a “coming soon” placeholder at present.

Money well spent last term - despite the disappointing second half of the campaign.

Looking forward to City trampling all over my Saturday mornings once more come August 4.

I’ve been waiting for this as well as I emigrated stateside a couple of weeks ago. How much was it last season?

I tried to access my account as it runs until 10th august ish and after contacting the club they said ALL subscriptions had been cancelled as there was no exclusive content until the new season. IF I had an oct 12 month subs I'd be screaming at the club...….

I spoke to someone at the club yesterday when renewing my membership over the phone and he said that the BCTV service was contracted out and the company would be sending out details nearer the first game.

14 hours ago, real_bristol said:

I’ve been waiting for this as well as I emigrated stateside a couple of weeks ago. How much was it last season?

£110

19 hours ago, BS3_RED said:

I have a friend who lives in the states and he took his package out in oct and it said  that it would run until oct 19 but he can no longer access his account. Did they rebrand it at the end of the season or something? 

Some details we just don’t need to know mate:P

21 hours ago, real_bristol said:

Welcome, real_bristol! Whereabouts you located?

I found it a godsend last year; the camera work was a little shaky at times and a handful of league games were unavailable and no cup games (live Sky games primarily, although could get them on ESPN online - that option seems to have been discontinued) but great for an exile.

No commentary but that tends to grate anyway.

8 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

:whistle: This season the volume from broadcasting at AG MUST be turned up. You hardly heard anything last season. I will not renew if this is not sorted

You must have the 'premium' package then, you get the ultimate 'authentic' Ashton Gate matchday experience. 

Lucky man, it's just like 'being there'  - ask Robbored.  :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Welcome, real_bristol! Whereabouts you located?

I found it a godsend last year; the camera work was a little shaky at times and a handful of league games were unavailable and no cup games (live Sky games primarily, although could get them on ESPN online - that option seems to have been discontinued) but great for an exile.

No commentary but that tends to grate anyway.

Hi mate. San Marcos, San Diego County. Getting up at 7am is going to be weird. Where are you based?

I was over here last Christmas and managed to get a stream for the wolves game as disappointing as that was. Seems like most are on espn3 which as you say is online only. 

15 minutes ago, real_bristol said:

Hi mate. San Marcos, San Diego County. Getting up at 7am is going to be weird. Where are you based?

I was over here last Christmas and managed to get a stream for the wolves game as disappointing as that was. Seems like most are on espn3 which as you say is online only. 

I’ve heard SD is lovely, nice climate year round. On the list of places to visit!

I’m in Milwaukee, which gets ridiculous amounts of snow in the winter but the summers are nice.

I had a subscription last season to watch all the games on a live stream from Australia.  I tried to log in today to check on my subscription but it just kept telling me my credentials weren't recognised.  Will my subscription be carried over to the 2018/19 season or do I need a new account?  Does anyone know if the live streaming service will be available next season?

2 minutes ago, Tinmansleftboot said:

I had a subscription last season to watch all the games on a live stream from Australia.  I tried to log in today to check on my subscription but it just kept telling me my credentials weren't recognised.  Will my subscription be carried over to the 2018/19 season or do I need a new account?  Does anyone know if the live streaming service will be available next season?

Hi, no subscriptions for this coming season available yet. I phoned the club this morning and they told me they expect the subscription options will come out early next week. Chap said he expected there would be a pay monthly or pay for the season option again but didn't know if prices would be the same as last year (which were £110, or £12.50pm).

On 21/07/2018 at 12:50, WessexPest said:

I’ve heard SD is lovely, nice climate year round. On the list of places to visit!

I’m in Milwaukee, which gets ridiculous amounts of snow in the winter but the summers are nice.

Hey Wessexpest 

I'm just across the lake in Muskegon MI,was at the beach today and seen the Lake Express coming home from Milwaukee!

I watched the games on ESPN 3 as well, it has moved to ESPN+ now, it's $4.99 a month to watch!

On 24/07/2018 at 20:22, old_eastender said:

Hi, no subscriptions for this coming season available yet. I phoned the club this morning and they told me they expect the subscription options will come out early next week. Chap said he expected there would be a pay monthly or pay for the season option again but didn't know if prices would be the same as last year (which were £110, or £12.50pm).

Hope there’s a monthly option, could subscribe whilst on hols in Oz.

4 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I have a knob on the TV that fixes that :laughcont:

Can you not use your finger?

Archived