IGNORED

Kodi Boxes

CloudyThatchers

35 minutes ago, AshtonPark said:

Why? Do you actually understand what real debrid is? 

Terrarium has stopped working as he has simply put a block on the app running, someone has got round this as you know. The scrapers will simply not be updated again and so will stop generating links at some point. 

With real debrid links will carry on being generated for a long time, even when all the scrapers have stopped. 

For the price real debrid is fantastic for better quality videos etc, basically no buffering etc, you know where the links are coming from. 

Please state why you shouldn’t do the above, as it doesn’t sound like you know what you are Talking about to be honest. 

Have to agere with Ashton Park here, Real Debrid costs £16 for like 6 months and it provides reliable, non-buffer HD links. If these continue to keep feeding through to Terrarium TV there will be no issues whatsoever!

1 hour ago, AshtonPark said:

Why? Do you actually understand what real debrid is? 

Terrarium has stopped working as he has simply put a block on the app running, someone has got round this as you know. The scrapers will simply not be updated again and so will stop generating links at some point. 

With real debrid links will carry on being generated for a long time, even when all the scrapers have stopped. 

For the price real debrid is fantastic for better quality videos etc, basically no buffering etc, you know where the links are coming from. 

Please state why you shouldn’t do the above, as it doesn’t sound like you know what you are Talking about to be honest. 

Nothing wrong with real debrid at all,what I meant was I wouldn’t be using it on some of the terrarium versions that are being put out 

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Nothing wrong with real debrid at all,what I meant was I wouldn’t be using it on some of the terrarium versions that are being put out 

For what reason?

What Will they take for my box and I imagine undy English box is the same. Where it’s used purely for watching tv and movies? 

Theres a lot of “fake news” with apps taking all your info, filling your devices with rubbish but what proof is there?

Archived