IGNORED

City V Clevedon

Bristol Boy

i dont know he is certainly a good player is he actually playing at the moment. whats with all the questions by the way i think hes a good player and he has to be if hes been in city academy for years and played i think it was 30 game for the academy last season

donkey my arse he is a quality defender the only good player in defence for the playoff final !

I admit he had 1 good game in the playoff final , but he did miss a sitter from two yards out in the first half that everyone seems to have forgoten about. Last season he was a complete liability and is past it i'm afraid.

Guest alex_mike

na he had a good season and was a good headerer off the ball and was quite composed on the ball mate (dont want to start a argument with a fellow city fan)

Guest city4ever!!
Calm down dear :P  , how do you know he was crying?? :dunno:

Torwat , no need to have a go at people on here. :@

theres always people who have to poke their nose around this forum cant you keep your own opinion to yourself in the future Torwat :Rage: :Fume: :grr: :@

na he had a good season and was a good headerer off the ball and was quite composed on the ball mate (dont want to start a argument with a fellow city fan)

Lets call it a discusion then. How many goals did butler give away last season?? I would say about 25% of our goals conceded , he is slow , gives away free kicks , and CANNOT win headers. He had one good season a couple of years ago but is past it. Did you go to luton where all three goals were his fault? Stockport , oldham away and at home when he made all the mistakes for the goals , notts county when we were cruising until he decides to bullet header it into his own net from 6 yards? (Has to be the best header i have ever seen! :dunno: ) I'm glad tinns is playing 3 at the back this year , because i dont think butler will feature much , fortune is an adequate replacement , i think butler will retire at the end of this season and maybe become a coach. He would make a good coach because he has a lot of experience , but on the pitch i'm afraid he's a liability.

Archived