IGNORED

All American?

Ivorguy

37 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

The conspiracy theories are getting more absurd by the day...

Probably the sun's fault-dehydration can cause folk to act in bizarre ways :D

33 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I want him to expand on it, I'd love to know his theories about sinister American-centric plans Bristol Sport might have..

Blatantly it's the start of Bristol Sport moving us lock, stock and barrel to the MLS as a franchise re-branding, the Bristol Soccer Bear Robins. Mark my words! (wags finger for effect)

6 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I think the sun must be stronger down in Bristol than it is here in West Sussex if people can't see lame attempt at humour out of the sort of error that really shouldn't happen in a multi million pound business.

It's not really humour though is it Ivorguy. You look for any opportunity you can to have a pop at Bristol Sport. You couldn't even resist the opportunity to have another pop then. 

3 minutes ago, Chris_Brown said:

It's not really humour though is it Ivorguy. You look for any opportunity you can to have a pop at Bristol Sport. You couldn't even resist the opportunity to have another pop then. 

Sad reply and unnecessarily personal. As LJ would say it is all in the detail

33 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I think the sun must be stronger down in Bristol than it is here in West Sussex if people can't see lame attempt at humour out of the sort of error that really shouldn't happen in a multi million pound business.

"Attempt at humour"

Bollocks.

As someone else stated, you seek out opportunities to have a dig. I bet you were delighted when you saw it.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

"Attempt at humour"

Bollocks.

As someone else stated, you seek out opportunities to have a dig. I bet you were delighted when you saw it.

Oh dearie me.  Distinct lack of humour in Bristol. I shan't be responding to any further silly personal attacks on this thread.  

By the way as an educator I was the opposite of delighted when I read it because this was a tweet by the education side of the club. I thought better to make a joke of it than be critical in the hope the tweet would be amended. 

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Oh dearie me.  Distinct lack of humour in Bristol. I shan't be responding to any further silly personal attacks on this thread.  

By the way as an educator I was the opposite of delighted when I read it because this was a tweet by the education side of the club. I thought better to make a joke of it than be critical in the hope the tweet would be amended. 

Such as?

Stating your predilection for being critical about the club isn't an attack.

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Bristol Wisconsin has a theme park based on 16th Century Brizz....City Crest and all! Open now! Bristol Sport you are missing a trick there!!

http://renfair.com/bristol/

I think the Blue Few have already got their hands on this one. Check out the 9th 'act' on this list: http://renfair.com/bristol/the-faire/entertainment/

"The Rovers have stopped in Bristol for the festival day! Watch for their colorful twirling skirts so you don’t miss them as they sweep through the streets. Keep an open ear as well, for if you’re lucky you might hear them divulge some of their old Rover wisdom."

:blink:

20 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

BCCT tweet, retweeted by the club, gives the American enrollmemt date rather than the British enrolment date.

Is this an example of Bristol Sport's bid for international recognition?!  

More New York than Bedminster

Paris Rome New York Hartcliff   got a ring to it

8 hours ago, RiverRed said:

I think the Blue Few have already got their hands on this one. Check out the 9th 'act' on this list: http://renfair.com/bristol/the-faire/entertainment/

"The Rovers have stopped in Bristol for the festival day! Watch for their colorful twirling skirts so you don’t miss them as they sweep through the streets. Keep an open ear as well, for if you’re lucky you might hear them divulge some of their old Rover wisdom."

And make sure everything`s nailed down.

9 hours ago, RiverRed said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

brf_fbelettercover_2swashbuckler.jpg

Archived