IGNORED

Line up vs Bournemouth

Finley_Smith10

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

There is no way we would look so free flowing with our best striker available, which is a strange problem to have. Drop our best striker for better movement and pressing? I guess these first 6 games will determine whether he gets back in.

Diedhiou been very sharp in preseason too though. He can offer much more than Taylor. Pressing should be similar as Matty is not particularly quick. We need Diedhiou

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

In that window , in bottom right corner you should see two little diagonal arrows facing each other

Clicking on that should give you full screen

:thumbsup:

Then there'll be more for Moor2Sea to see. :blink:

3 minutes ago, TRL said:

Weimann is going to be a Liam Robinson Mark 2 I think, I know he has scored tonight, but I think he is going to be all endevour and few goals, not that this is a bad thing if other as are scoring around him.  he certainly won't give the back line a minutes peace

Eliasson is looking the type of player we saw in fits and starts. There is a player there who certainly can deliver a cross, I think by luck or good management he has been bought along correctly,as he looked like the pace of the game was his problem rather than his ability.  I think we have a very good player there.

If we start this line up I think the front 2 are too similar, if one starts scoring and keeps scoring great, but just too similar for my liking.

I really didn’t like Liam Robinson

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Marlon Pack. Best player on pitch tonight

Pack's superb and has been getting better and better but he's never a defensive midfielder in the traditional sense. You'd love going up against him as a quick attacking player as you'll go straight past him (not a criticism of him, it's not really his role....) though it's obvious how much deeper he's sitting tonight. 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Elliasson in trouble here

Edit

Commentator said Elliasson But was Korey !!

looks ok thankfully 

I'm not sure howhe confused them. It was obvious it was smith.. Like the camera work the commentary at best is woeful

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Elliasson in trouble here

Edit

Commentator said Elliasson But was Korey !!

looks ok thankfully 

Yep, I was getting worried about Eliasson..... worried he looked just like Korey.

Just called JB Webster too.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Pack's superb and has been getting better and better but he's never a defensive midfielder in the traditional sense. You'd love going up against him as a quick attacking player as you'll go straight past him (not a criticism of him, it's not really his role....) though it's obvious how much deeper he's sitting tonight. 

Disagree. Think he can cope with quick midfielders!

3 minutes ago, TRL said:

I'm not sure howhe confused them. It was obvious it was smith.. Like the camera work the commentary at best is woeful

agreed - didn't spot Joe Bryan correctly either. Crying out for a co-commentator. Like the dodgy camera work this is all a question of money...paying people who know how to do the job to do it properly. All very amateur night I'm afraid...which matters if you are asking people to pay for the service...which we're admittedly enjoying free of charge this evening.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Disagree. Think he can cope with quick midfielders!

I'm talking about a proper hard niggly git who's only job is to sit in front of the back 4 and break up play. We are, and have been for years, SO easy to just stroll through the middle, because we don't have a ball winner. Pack's not that player for me. 

But having said that, you can't really accommodate that sort of midfielder in a 442 anyway, which we seem insistent on playing so I guess it makes sense we haven't recruited one!

Pack looks a whole level above last season in which he was already impressive.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

i've switched the commentary off it's ******* awful.

It really is absolutely laughably bad.

Bad camera work and commentary, but that can be improved. The thing I am having the most problem with is that it looks like someone has used a wide band of tape to block out something out on our kit, all I can see is a white rectangle. Terrible. 

5 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

agreed - didn't spot Joe Bryan correctly either. Crying out for a co-commentator. Like the dodgy camera work this is all a question of money...paying people who know how to do the job to do it properly. All very amateur night I'm afraid...which matters if you are asking people to pay for the service...which we're admittedly enjoying free of charge this evening.

I was thinking about subscribing, I won't be now, I think they have messed the freebee up

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

i've switched the commentary off it's ******* awful.

Indeed, this has lost them at least 1 subscription

1 minute ago, steveybadger said:

Managed to get 5 seconds at half time but no pictures before or after certainly won't be forking out for this.

I can't xomplain about the coverage I haven't missed a second on my windows laptop, may be different on other devices

great play by eliasson,unlucky Weiman, good effort

Archived