IGNORED

Sudanese Following

Lorenzos Only Goal

On 30/07/2018 at 04:29, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

It seems we have a massive following of Sudanese fans on social media that came with our most recent signing, far bigger than I thought initially, they are on nearly every social media post.  :) Its cute at the moment but it could become quite annoying very quickly. 

What’s annoying about it?

3 hours ago, David Brent said:

What’s annoying about it?

Maybe because it could become like a smaller scale version of Liverpool with Salah. The Egyptian Salah fans comment obsessively on any Liverpool social media post and mention Salah - regardless of context.

Could get a bit annoying if you really wanted to read comments on social media posts I suppose. 

I don’t think it’ll be long until our fans online are tricking our new Sudanese following into holding up signs about Rovers ?

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Maybe because it could become like a smaller scale version of Liverpool with Salah. The Egyptian Salah fans comment obsessively on any Liverpool social media post and mention Salah - regardless of context.

Could get a bit annoying if you really wanted to read comments on social media posts I suppose. 

I don’t think it’ll be long until our fans online are tricking our new Sudanese following into holding up signs about Rovers ?

Oh I see. I gave up a little bit on social media so I wasn’t really aware. I’m happy with anything that raises our profile around the world though so I hope the whole of Sudan gets behind Mo.

35 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Oh I see. I gave up a little bit on social media so I wasn’t really aware. I’m happy with anything that raises our profile around the world though so I hope the whole of Sudan gets behind Mo.

They also got very abusive when the club supported LGBT week etc.  Marhez at Leicester has similar following and they all used to get really abusive when he wasn’t playing etc 

14 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

They also got very abusive when the club supported LGBT week etc.  Marhez at Leicester has similar following and they all used to get really abusive when he wasn’t playing etc 

I remember that. Leicester uploaded a picture - might’ve been a modified crest - in LGBT rainbow colours. Ended up with ‘angry reacts’ on Facebook being the majority because of the Mahrez fans. Obviously not what Leicester would’ve wanted.

Nothing in the Social Media role job description about handling a potentially volatile Sudanese online following ?

On 31/07/2018 at 05:34, Phileas Fogg said:

Or our single-handed forum version when we had this chap playing for us and every thread turned into a discussion of Steve Brooker:

Steve-Brooker-Bristol-City-now-at-Doncas

Archived