IGNORED

Pre kick off chaos tomorrow

Wrongagain

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Cardiff FC have a walk through McDonalds, like a drive through but with no car. Never seen one of those before. 

Funnily enough, I’m currently in Benalmadena and witnessed the exact same thing whilst on a wander yesterday afternoon 

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

More chaos since the Atyeo is going to be exclusively for travelling Sheffield Utd fans according to the 'Gate Guide' on the official site, can't see there being too many of those, where are the Forest fans going?

So late mate see above 2hrs ago

5 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Spot on.

Out of likes but choose your own community over big companies. Fishminster over KFC imo.

If only Fishminister was any good, I'd agree. Love a KFC every now and then but all about Clarks pie van on Match days.

10 hours ago, Whites said:

If only Fishminister was any good, I'd agree. Love a KFC every now and then but all about Clarks pie van on Match days.

Argus on West St is the best in BS3 anyway. Can’t beat a Clark’s Pie mind. Does Rare on a North St still do those macky Bacon or Sausage Baps and/or the Burgers? Bloody lovely an’ awl. 

1 hour ago, Markman said:

following city for 45 years and I NEVER knew we had a van selling Clarks pies!! Which one is it? ?

Treat yourself today at the van parked by Grenville Smyth Park between Duckmoor Road and the Rising Sun. It could be a lucky omen for the season 

5 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

Clarks Pie's seem to be a generational thing - my dad loves them (and so do all the other City fans of his era). I can't stand them. 

Give me a half-pounder with cheese every day of the week. 

I think you’re right about the generation thing, as I’m an old stager, and I like them. The exterior pastry has the consistency of concrete and the inside is mush. For people of my generation, concrete and mush was a luxury compared to the usual gruel of the 1950s 

Archived