IGNORED

Reading v Derby

Bainsey

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Don`t think so, just not in the squad as he wants away I think.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Doesn't fit the way Lampard wants to play/continued rumours of being sold ala Flint last summer.

Wow I would have thought that he was the most Lamparesque type player around, not a great midfielder but boy could score a goal, very strange football world we live in.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Wow I would have thought that he was the most Lamparesque type player around, not a great midfielder but boy could score a goal, very strange football world we live in.

Lampard seemingly wants a fluid/adaptable formation, 433 seems his way. Vydra often needs another striker alongside him.

Awful from the centre backs, allowed Lawrence to linger between and neither took charge of the situation, if one of them marks Lawrence properly he doesn't get the header away. Great header though, gave Mannone no chance.

1 hour ago, cidercity1987 said:

Wow I was quite interested for this season to see the likes Derby etc with no real hope that we'll do anything other than midtable.

But what a let down, same as last year without the benefit of a decent manager behind them.

Called that a bit early scott. Good fight back from derby. Don't like our manager that's no secret, ask a player if he wants to be part of a team led by lampard or Johnson I think I know the answer to that. Anyway hoping for 3 points tomorrow, see you at the lions bro. 

Archived