IGNORED

BCTV - Cannot create new account

Bizyer

Anyone else having problems with BCTV?

I understand that I need to create a new account but even though I have entered my email address and created a password the system isn't sending me an email to activate the account.  I've been trying since yesterday with no luck.

Is anyone having the same issue?

33 minutes ago, Bizyer said:

I understand that I need to create a new account but even though I have entered my email address and created a password the system isn't sending me an email to activate the account.  I've been trying since yesterday with no luck.

Look in your spam/junk folder. You'll find the e-mail there.

48 minutes ago, Bizyer said:

Yep!  

Its pretty crap tbf

2 hours ago, Bizyer said:

Did mine yesterday, had to create a Bristol Sport account, which you can do from BS website but all worked fine for me after I found email from BS to activate the account which  went into my Spam folder.

Archived