IGNORED

Tannoy - will it be audible?

Robbored

Three seasons we've had to put up with a crap tannoy system thru virtually all of AG with it being muffled and unclear.

Hopefully the club will have finally rectified the sound problems and it'll be clear and crisp in quality and we'll be able to actually hear the interviews on the big screens.......

That said, I won't be holding by breath..............:facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Three seasons we've had to put up with a crap tannoy system thru virtually all of AG with it being muffled and unclear.

Hopefully the club will have finally rectified the sound problems and it'll be clear and crisp in quality and we'll be able to actually hear the interviews on the big screens.......

Unlucky for those around, if the same old shit comes out of it as does your fingers :shifty:

In all seriousness though, this is as much a part of matchday as Havana's/Peg's threads, so cheers :clap:

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Hopefully if you have got a new hearing aid.

56 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

I completely agree. I'm not sure why that Downsy chap bothers. Can't make out a word. 

My issue is that this is a long standing problem that the club have done absolutely bugger all to rectify despite many complaints.

Its downright negligence  and shoddy from those in charge.

Three bloody years it's been like this.........ffs............:disapointed2se:

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

My issue is that this is a long standing problem that the club have done absolutely bugger all to rectify despite many complaints.

Sounds Crystal clear in s21, and has done since the redevelopment finished. 

8 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Hence why it’d be worse

But it shouldn't be that way if the stadiums half empty it should be clear as a bell but its not,So if the stadium fills up then we haven't a chance to hear anything.

It should be able to adjust to either conditions.

1 minute ago, Cider Army said:

But it shouldn't be that way if the stadiums half empty it should be clear as a bell but its not,So if the stadium fills up then we haven't a chance to hear anything.

It should be able to adjust to either conditions.

Acoustics don’t work like that. Empty seats equals more echo

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'm in full agreement here - it isn't fit for purpose. And given this is the method of delivering information, it is symbolic that they haven't fixed it.

19 minutes ago, Desso said:

As I said before, it's clear in the Lansdown Stand. It's as if the club are saying "as long as the corporates and Directors box can hear it, bugger the rest"  Simply not good enough.

I can assure you it isn’t! ...couldn’t hear a bloody word today ...all muffled and echoey.....utter crap! .....:yawn:

Archived