IGNORED

NFL 2018 Season

EmersonsRed

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, the only thing that cheered me up about the loss was that it would boil your piss!
Not read the reports yet, but looks like they done a number on us

Soz mate (not really!)

They were all over Brees from what I saw.

1 hour ago, Super said:

They were all over Brees from what I saw.

Just spoken to a Cowboys fan here, that's how he described it. Got in his grill early on and didn't let up. Only way to stop the Saints right now, so fair play to them

21 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

Does this put the Boyz as serious dark horses contenders only time will tell but they have a certain momentum behind them.. 

Getting hot at the right time. There are better teams, but momentum is a wonderful thing to have going into December

2 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

Kareem Hunt sacked, could you imagine a top player getting sacked here?

Well done the Chiefs and NFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eOacEsSFnI

A couple of things bother me about this (other than the fact that he’s assaulted a woman), this apparently happened in February, so 9 - 10 months ago, so why’s Hunt only just getting sacked? Part of The Chiefs reasoning is because Hunt wasn’t entirely truthful about what happened when they found out about it!

So why has it taken so long to get to the truth? And why was he not dealt with properly sooner? And why has it taken so long for The NFL to get involved / deal with it?

And as we all know, it won’t be long until he joins another franchise, it may mean he misses the rest of this season but he’ll be back for next season I’m sure.

And from my own personal point of view, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if The Redskins moved for him when he’s available, we have shown we’re not worried about homing a ‘bad boy’ & we could sure as hell do with a decent young running back!

7 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Peterson with his longest career running TD!! 90 yards!! Go on old man.

And McCoy now out for the season with a fractured lower right leg!!

Blimey. The footballing Gods are not smiling on your mob this year

I hope you sign Kaepernick and raise a middle finger to Trump & Co

4 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Someone within the franchise has definitely killed a few black cats or something, at this rate we won’t be waiting to grab someone from college, we’ll be looking for a high school QB!

I never held a lot of hope for our season once Smith got injured but now McCoy is gone, there really isn’t anything we can do now, the remaining players we do have all seem to be walking wounded & game time decisions so I fully expect us to find a couple more injuries in the remaining weeks.

On 04/12/2018 at 09:21, Woodsy said:

On 04/12/2018 at 13:36, Tipps69 said:

Someone within the franchise has definitely killed a few black cats or something, at this rate we won’t be waiting to grab someone from college, we’ll be looking for a high school QB!

I never held a lot of hope for our season once Smith got injured but now McCoy is gone, there really isn’t anything we can do now, the remaining players we do have all seem to be walking wounded & game time decisions so I fully expect us to find a couple more injuries in the remaining weeks.

Seems like Smith is suffering complications from the surgery, i read on one site his career is on the line, just hope he gets back  to health

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-giants/Article/Alex-Smith-leg-surgery-complications-Washington-Redskins-125975410/

38 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Seems like Smith is suffering complications from the surgery, i read on one site his career is on the line, just hope he gets back  to health

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-giants/Article/Alex-Smith-leg-surgery-complications-Washington-Redskins-125975410/

Ugh, that doesn't read well at all for Smith

The good thing is he'll have plenty of money for the rest of his life, but having to quit before you're ready to go must be an absolute bitch

9 hours ago, northsomersetred said:

That doesn’t surprise me one bit, it was a horrible injury & it’s not like he’s a youngster.

In a game after KC had dismissed their flying RB Kareem Hunt, the Ravens have run the football down their throats. But right at the end a strip-sack gives the Chiefs a great chance to end it - but the FG attempt is wide! Crazy stuff, and it's not over yet.

1 hour ago, TMWANG50 said:

Another crazy week in the NFL...& Da Bears are still coming for the NFC after mauling the Rams Sunday night!

I watched the Ravens v Chiefs this week, edge of your seat stuff all night.

And a big 'thank you' from a Saints fan for beating the Rams and making sure the NFC road is still going through 'nawlins at this point

Crazy finish in Miami, that was just superb (even better because of the opposition) and the Ravens/Chiefs game was superb

What a TD from Kittle in the 49ers / Broncos game. Not often you see a TE go that long!

Been a hell of a season with a few more twists and turns to come, I suspect

On 13/12/2018 at 12:23, cityboy said:

I have lost count of the number of times I've watched this clip now! ?

??

Have you seen some of the fan vids? Some are  brilliant, there's one where a NE fan catches the ball he later sells it for $500 to a random Dolphins fan and if the story is to be believed Drake bought the ball back off the Dolphin fan for $30k?

Archived