IGNORED

Johnson vs Mourinho

formerly known as ivan

Steve McClaren and "Derby's Frank Lampard" may sneak in somewhere before too long.

Funny really when you look at Managers  at our level, they come - they spend- they go. Some avoid relegation and most avoid promotion.

Hero to zero and zero to hero. Only three managers per season are truly head and shoulders above the rest and even then, few stay the course at the next level.

What really impresses me are the manager's who have two or three good seasons and then make a very successful career whilst being spectacularly unsuccessful.

If a team finishes 7th or 21st- it doesn't really mean that much the following season. I can't even remember where we finished but I do know we didn't get relegated or promoted.

2 hours ago, onehowie said:

SSN just spent around 15 minutes discussing Manures failings...gave Brighton about 2 minutes at the end. Fed up with media love in with the Mancs.

I didn't watch today so not sure if its the case but often focus on what a team like Man Utd does wrong rather than the team like Brighton does right is what annoys me.

Archived