IGNORED

the Korey factor

where's the joy

2 hours ago, Carey 6 said:

Smith apparently came back overweight & unfit after this summer. He’s been playing catch up with the rest of the squad during pre season.

This is apparently why he wasn’t  starting the first couple of games and now he’s got fit, he then gets injured. We’re having no luck already this season. 

Smith is important for us as an option, we’ll definitely miss him.

It’ll be interesting tonight to see if Johnson puts Walsh in & has Brownhill on the right or reverts back to what we saw in the first couple of games & puts a proper winger out there.

I’d also be dissapointed if this was so 

Can I ask , without divulging the source how accurate you believe this to be ?

His Instagram tells a story and I admire the bloke as a Dad , husband and family man as much of a footballer and he’s clearly very very happy with his children and family which is truly fantastic to see , and admire 

From a footballing perspective family life may have taken the edge of him

Even if that was true I couldn’t take issue at all - His interaction and time spent with his children is amazing

4 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I absolutely agree that Korey Smith is a critical player for us. But, more importantly, I’d love to know what your issue is with capital letters at the start of sentences.

Please forgive my command of English and lack of attention. I blame my teacher who put CAPITALS All Over London

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’d also be dissapointed if this was so 

Can I ask , without divulging the source how accurate you believe this to be ?

His Instagram tells a story and I admire the bloke as a Dad , husband and family man as much of a footballer and he’s clearly very very happy with his children and family which is truly fantastic to see , and admire 

From a footballing perspective family life may have taken the edge of him

Even if that was true I couldn’t take issue at all - His interaction and time spent with his children is amazing

I've got no reason to doubt him mate.

I expect it happens to most footballers at one point or another over their careers, just hope the operation goes well and he's back playing for us soon because we'll certainly miss him. 

Archived