IGNORED

Mo Eisa - No Limit

Coppello

I loved the Mo Eisa chant that was started in the away end yesterday. Akin to the Yaya/Kolo Toure chant, we could integrate a bit of Andi Weimann into it. 

Just in case, anyone hasn't heard the beautiful sonnet by '2 Unlimited' it would go:

Hard to the core, I feel the floor
When I'm on stage, yo, you answer more 
I'm on the edge, I know the ledge 
I work real hard to collect my cash 
Tick tick ticka tick take your time 
when I'm goin' I'm goin' for mine
Open your ears and you will hear it
I tell you this 'cause there's no limit

Okay, we can skip that verse:

Mo, Mo, Mo etc. etc. Mo Eisa,

An-di, An-di, An-di, etc. An-di Wei-mann. 

*Repeat for 90 mins*.

In before @Robbored responds with "zzz" or "how many songs from OTIB have I heard at Ashton Gate"

not to everyone’s tastes and would never get off the ground for many reasons not least the fact there’s nothing to lead into the chorus, but ever since he’s signed all I can hear is this song and

in from the left or in from the right, and the let the goals rain down on me, give me a goal, I want to believe

woah-oh-oh-oh Mohammed eisa, your gaurenteed to score a goal.

woah-oh-oh-oh-OH Mohammed eisa, i wanna see you scoreee

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

I loved the Mo Eisa chant that was started in the away end yesterday. Akin to the Yaya/Kolo Toure chant, we could integrate a bit of Andi Weimann into it. 

Just in case, anyone hasn't heard the beautiful sonnet by '2 Unlimited' it would go:

Hard to the core, I feel the floor
When I'm on stage, yo, you answer more 
I'm on the edge, I know the ledge 
I work real hard to collect my cash 
Tick tick ticka tick take your time 
when I'm goin' I'm goin' for mine
Open your ears and you will hear it
I tell you this 'cause there's no limit

Okay, we can skip that verse:

Mo, Mo, Mo etc. etc. Mo Eisa,

An-di, An-di, An-di, etc. An-di Wei-mann. 

*Repeat for 90 mins*.

In before @Robbored responds with "zzz" or "how many songs from OTIB have I heard at Ashton Gate"

I actually sang Andi Weimann when everyone was singing Mo Eisa as we haven't sung about him once yet (that I've heard in the 3 matches I've attended) despite 4 goals and generally very good performances and Mo Eisa has done nothing yet expect come off the bench and run around for a couple of minutes 

If i was Andi i'd be feeling a bit sorry for myself or alternatively asking what the **** more do i need to do to get an Andi Weimann chant going

13 minutes ago, Le Grande Homme said:

I actually sang Andi Weimann when everyone was singing Mo Eisa as we haven't sung about him once yet (that I've heard in the 3 matches I've attended) despite 4 goals and generally very good performances and Mo Eisa has done nothing yet expect come off the bench and run around for a couple of minutes 

If i was Andi i'd be feeling a bit sorry for myself or alternatively asking what the **** more do i need to do to get an Andi Weimann chant going

I'm sure he couldn't care less whether he has a song yet or not...

Archived