IGNORED

Johnson knows what he's doing!!!!!!

keynshamred

1 hour ago, keynshamred said:

So happy tonight after the last two games for Lee Johnson. At the end of the day. he works for this club and can see on the training ground, what is happening and can see what he needs to bring in on the transfer window. 

Well he has got it right. Hasn't signed a striker knowing Fammy is back, used Taylor in last few and has paid off. Bought in Weimann and has paid off big time!! Bought in a centre back with great pedigree, superb addition!!

So basically any of you doubting Our gaffer, think again and start praising his work!! Massive profit on players and still doing a great job. Johnson be happy tonight your hard work is paying off and the start of the season is now very good. City fans start bringing positive support  and get behind the whole club. You reds!! 

So how do you think everything has gone for the past 3 seasons? Please be blunt. 

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Makes you think what we are paying to Chelsea for him because I agree he’s quality

Don’t think I want to know!

Some of the figures you see quoted on these loan fees are frankly staggering just to borrow someone for a season.

4 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Love the way your trying to change the subject, end of the day Johnson has and is doing a great job!!! Lost 3 big players and bought in equally as good plus Kelly. 8 pts is a really good start after those 5 games, yet some can't give him credit. Laughable!!! 

Yes you are correct of course

Hes the messiah

4 wins in 28 and 5 days later he’s the messiah

Ignore the fact that if no one had come for JB Kelly wouldn’t be playing and we wouldn’t have considered Kalas if it wasn’t for the injuries 

For somebody who has posted a whole 24 times and not engaged in any of the actual sensible debates 

Laughable indeed

I don't engage cause half the bullshit on here is laughable! Alot of people spout alot of shite and haven't a clue what there on about! Think Johnson needs to start having credit for the job he is doing. Kelly was always in his plans this season and has stated he will be a top top player and if baker was fit he would be as good as kalas. Better start than last year and with so called a weaker side so start being positive and back Johnson ffs!!! 

1 minute ago, keynshamred said:

I don't engage cause half the bullshit on here is laughable! Alot of people spout alot of shite and haven't a clue what there on about! Think Johnson needs to start having credit for the job he is doing. Kelly was always in his plans this season and has stated he will be a top top player and if baker was fit he would be as good as kalas. Better start than last year and with so called a weaker side so start being positive and back Johnson ffs!!! 

HAHA sorry I can’t take you serious..

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

LJ has been learning from the day he took charge. The worst trough that you refer to was at a time when he was finding out about the players he’d  inherited and who he could trust to adhere and carry out his style of play.

Now approx 80 matches on and several windows later he’s built a very decent squad. Add to that the horrendous injury curse last season and into this one and I’d say LJ is doing a decent job 

Two away wins on the trot, scoring four goals in the process has filled us with optimism but as you say let’s wait until we’re ten games and see where we are then.

not to be to doom and gloom, after 20 games last season most of us thought we had finally cracked this championship lark and look how that turned out, so to wait and see after 10 games is a bit premature in my opinion, know what you're getting at though.

6 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

I don't engage cause half the bullshit on here is laughable! A lot of people spout alot of shite and haven't a clue what there on about! Think Johnson needs to start having credit for the job he is doing. Kelly was always in his plans this season and has stated he will be a top top player and if baker was fit he would be as good as kalas. Better start than last year and with so called a weaker side so start being positive and back Johnson ffs!!! 

Says the poster who this season wanted to play Josh Brownhill as a right wing back 

8 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Whatever you are taking I want some 

3 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

HAHA sorry I can’t take you serious..

Yeah being positive on here isn't allowed so you negative clowns keep trying to get Johnson out. It ain't happening and one day I can't wait until you all start eating your words!!!! This league is solid and we are still a sms club so kit dire what people expect. I now remember whst I don't go on this forum!! ? 

1 minute ago, keynshamred said:

Yeah being positive on here isn't allowed so you negative clowns keep trying to get Johnson out. It ain't happening and one day I can't wait until you all start eating your words!!!! This league is solid and we are still a sms club so kit dire what people expect. I now remember whst I don't go on this forum!! ? 

Being positive is fine mate,talking nonsense isn’t 

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Says the poster who this season wanted to play Josh Brownhill as a right wing back 

Yeah not now Smith is Injured. Suited perfectly for wingback. Energy, can cross a ball. Played down the right hand side on our great run last year against prem teams. Can defend. Anything else needed for wingback. Now Smith is injured centre mid is where he is needed and done amazing there!! 

4 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

:laugh: I’m just shocked! I don’t know what to say... you’re right..I’m sorry, I’ll try and be more positive, ok. 

24 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Yes you are correct of course

Hes the messiah

4 wins in 28 and 5 days later he’s the messiah

Ignore the fact that if no one had come for JB Kelly wouldn’t be playing and we wouldn’t have considered Kalas if it wasn’t for the injuries 

For somebody who has posted a whole 24 times and not engaged in any of the actual sensible debates 

Laughable indeed

yes, oh to be young again!!

9 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

have you got spell check, or is that some text speak that you can only understand if you're down with the kids?

2 hours ago, keynshamred said:

So happy tonight after the last two games for Lee Johnson. At the end of the day. he works for this club and can see on the training ground, what is happening and can see what he needs to bring in on the transfer window. 

Well he has got it right. Hasn't signed a striker knowing Fammy is back, used Taylor in last few and has paid off. Bought in Weimann and has paid off big time!! Bought in a centre back with great pedigree, superb addition!!

So basically any of you doubting Our gaffer, think again and start praising his work!! Massive profit on players and still doing a great job. Johnson be happy tonight your hard work is paying off and the start of the season is now very good. City fans start bringing positive support  and get behind the whole club. You reds!! 

I reckon you’re on a wind up. 

26 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Are you Lee`s mum?

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Let’s start with Baker is just as good as kalas,I’m guessing you are a radio boy because if you watched him the back end of last season then you wouldn’t be coming out with comments like that

Season ticket holder for 28 years. After one game you can hardly comment on kalas but does look like a good signing . Baker is a solid player in this league. Had a few fitness issues but on his day is a good defender in this league. Next?? 

9 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Season ticket holder for 28 years. After one game you can hardly comment on kalas but does look like a good signing . Baker is a solid player in this league. Had a few fitness issues but on his day is a good defender in this league. Next?? 

You committed on kalas first not me ,next?? As for 28 years then you should no better then spout such tripe 

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

You committed on kalas first not me ,next?? As for 28 years then you should no better then spout such tripe 

Even the most inexperienced supporter can see that Baker hasn’t performed to his full potential for a while. 

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

What tripe is that then? Baker is a good player. All I'm saying is Johnson has done a good job and that his signings will come good. I've seen so much negativity before qpr and now supporters need to start being positive and back what Johnson is doing. 

Not an easy league at all and will be ups and downs but what's the point in calling for his head after every defeat!! 

Archived