IGNORED

Johnson knows what he's doing!!!!!!

keynshamred

1 minute ago, keynshamred said:

What tripe is that then? Baker is a good player. All I'm saying is Johnson has done a good job and that his signings will come good. I've seen so much negativity before qpr and now supporters need to start being positive and back what Johnson is doing. 

Not an easy league at all and will be ups and downs but what's the point in calling for his head after every defeat!! 

All the best soft lad,I haven’t got the patience to listen to you anymore 

14 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Ilike I said, has had his fitness battles of late. No one can say he ain't champ standard on his day though! Can they? 

You can’t afford to have a centre half only perform well ‘on his day’. Hopefully more competition will motivate him. 

3 hours ago, JasonM88 said:

You can’t afford to have a centre half only perform well ‘on his day’. Hopefully more competition will motivate him. 

Exactly?..........He has become complacent, with little or no pressure on him for his place. It shows the necessity for competition in all positions? How he reacts to the new situation should tell us everything we need to know.

4 hours ago, Sturny said:

LJ smashing it right now. Didn’t think he had it in him after that long winless run but very happy to be wrong. Still sometime to go 

Think this is a good point. It is an almost entirely new team out there from last season. So I am not counting end of last season in regards to this season. That said after going 2-0 down to Bolton then the display against Boro, the fear of a bad start even played on my mind. Many had the feeling we could get to the international break without a win. LJ already turned that around. So hopefully a sign he can change a bad run. A small sign of course as it was only 2 draws and a loss but possibly a small sign. That and he seems to have a more realistic set up away from home. 

10 hours ago, keynshamred said:

So happy tonight after the last two games for Lee Johnson. At the end of the day. he works for this club and can see on the training ground, what is happening and can see what he needs to bring in on the transfer window. 

Well he has got it right. Hasn't signed a striker knowing Fammy is back, used Taylor in last few and has paid off. Bought in Weimann and has paid off big time!! Bought in a centre back with great pedigree, superb addition!!

So basically any of you doubting Our gaffer, think again and start praising his work!! Massive profit on players and still doing a great job. Johnson be happy tonight your hard work is paying off and the start of the season is now very good. City fans start bringing positive support  and get behind the whole club. You reds!! 

Didn't take the Johnson haters long to get a dig in did it ? 

Don't come in here using your reverse psychology to stir things up .

:disapointed2se:

10 hours ago, South-of-river said:

So how do you think everything has gone for the past 3 seasons? Please be blunt. 

Progression?

improved our league position each season

Thats what the league table shows 

Add in the constant development of players as well as the value from player sales 

Could be a lot worse?

9 hours ago, JasonM88 said:

Even the most inexperienced supporter can see that Baker hasn’t performed to his full potential for a while. 

Baker has looked out of sorts, his distribution over the last 6 months is average and goes down blind alleys and teams press him which leaves him no option but to hit long balls. Webster and now Kalas are more confident in possession and that should see Baker on the bench more often. Baker is a good defender but as LJ wants us to control possession you need to be more than just a good defender

19 hours ago, keynshamred said:

I'll look forward to you and South of the rivers Johnson out posts and negativity in the weeks to come. Love to see you both down the gate with your posters trying to convince Lansdown he ain't the man for the job. Brilliant!!! ? 

Who isn't the man for the job? SL? Spot on there keynshamred

22 hours ago, City_pete1 said:

for me, he has manged to add more championship experience to the squad while at the same time allowing SL to recoup some of the investments of recent years (i.e. stadium). Last year we had a softness in my opinion (hence loosing so many winning positions, such as Sunderland, Leeds, Bolton, etc) and I think his transfer business addresses this -  he has added experienced championship pro's which make that sort of thing repeating less likely.

We will continue to have ups and downs this season, but I would say he does know what he is doing, with the resources he has available to him...

We beat Bolton 2-0 at home last season and lost 1-0 away, so not sure how we threw away a ‘winning position’ against them...and LJ’s resources - he’s spent £36m over the last three years....considerable...

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We beat Bolton 2-0 at home last season and lost 1-0 away, so not sure how we threw away a ‘winning position’ against them...and LJ’s resources - he’s spent £36m over the last three years....considerable...

memory obviously failed me on Bolton - was thinking of the away game... I just remembered the disappointment... Ameobi goal wasn't it, after we dominated...

How much money have we made over the past three years, as comparison? With Kodja + this years sales alone it must reach the same amount, before adding up other sales.

On 26/08/2018 at 05:49, keynshamred said:

Johnson said that other clubs were interested in him but liked the way we play our football and probably spoke to Tammy and wanted to join us. Prob get a better pay day else where. Says alot for the player really!! 

On 26/08/2018 at 05:54, BobBobSuperBob said:

No he didn’t 

And there you have it.

What we glean here is that one must not always believe what one hears or what one thinks they hear; its the usual mantra rolled out by all clubs.

Archived