IGNORED

One stream in Bristol podcast

brady bunch

Got to give a shout out to their latest podcast, very well worth listening to their one out today, which covers qpr and Swansea games , I think one of the guys on the latest podcast  is our one and only Ole, who writes first class match reports on here. (But that is guessing)

if you have a smart phone you can get the podcasts for free, the robins on the wire one is also good.

i am not connected to either! Other then as a city fan and listener btw.... I did not know they existed until a fellow forwarded a link to me, 

Yes been listening to this recently, very good.

The quality of the podcast has improved immensely since it first began and is now a genuinely very good listen. 

Well done to the presenters - I know that making  something like this takes lots of prep and is very time consuming so thanks for taking the time.

24 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Thanks for the love! Just about getting the word spread out there atm. 

In your prior podcast you said you would stop posting links on these forums, surely this is probably the largest pool of potential listeners you can hope to reach freely and in such large numbers - seemed really strange. You guys do good work, you should be proud and advertise the hell out of yourselves on here !

14 minutes ago, Fiale said:

In your prior podcast you said you would stop posting links on these forums, surely this is probably the largest pool of potential listeners you can hope to reach freely and in such large numbers - seemed really strange. You guys do good work, you should be proud and advertise the hell out of yourselves on here !

Yeah I did used to post the link every week but it never seemed to get many views or responses. Figured that most of the people on OTIB were either already aware or disinterested. 

In an upcoming home game I think we might hand out loads of bits of paper/business cards so that we can get more people aware of it.

Thanks for the link, I wanted to do that and did not know how to do it. 

I hope it keeps going as its now a very good listen, is Rob/Ole going to be a regular? as he has certainly added/improved it (it was good anyway, but it is now excellant).

I also think you should still post on here everytime there is a new episode (with a link).  I think its just a case of getting better known, most who listen to your last podcast will want to listen to the next one.  Its also good that it seem to come out quickly afte the game when its fresh on your mind. 

I listened to it as I did all my house chores, great stuff and thanks again for doing it.   

15 minutes ago, brady bunch said:

Thanks for the link, I wanted to do that and did not know how to do it. 

I hope it keeps going as its now a very good listen, is Rob/Ole going to be a regular? as he has certainly added/improved it (it was good anyway, but it is now excellant).

I also think you should still post on here everytime there is a new episode (with a link).  I think its just a case of getting better known, most who listen to your last podcast will want to listen to the next one.  Its also good that it seem to come out quickly afte the game when its fresh on your mind. 

I listened to it as I did all my house chores, great stuff and thanks again for doing it.   

Maybe they need a little more interesting titles. Something to stimulate some participation and not just posting a link.

Discussion: Swansea, Weimann, away match day report

Today we talk about the latest City win at Swansea, have some match anaylsis and away report by @Olé as well as discuss  x,y,z,x,y,z

What were your thoughts on  x,y,z,x,y,z, and what would you like to see in the future..discuss below.

http://onestreaminbristol.libsyn.com/

Archived